Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I've just been made to feel very old. A friend has just taken on a new employee, an 18 year old guy with a date of birth of 1991. :(

1991... ffs... really ffs...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

1. Just watched them dancers who won that show on Royal Variety, who the hell was that annoying cow screeching throughout? Shut up. Yes, your majesty, shut up.

2. The feckers that live in the house behind mine has some god awful frog-croaking device (I can't even explain!) that keeps sounding off every few minutes, even every few seconds sometimes. dunno if it's a Christmas thing, bit weird. They've already got wind chimes, two dogs they let out in to a TINY backyard and a #### parrot... arseholes.

Why do Americans eat like 4 year old toddlers (i.e. cut up all their food into ikle bits first, then eat one handed with a fork, or worse, with their fingers)? :huh:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Why do Americans eat like 4 year old toddlers (i.e. cut up all their food into ikle bits first, then eat one handed with a fork, or worse, with their fingers)? :huh:

I take it you have never eaten in a Bradford curryhouse?

:D

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

I've just been made to feel very old. A friend has just taken on a new employee, an 18 year old guy with a date of birth of 1991. :(

1991... ffs... really ffs...

When U2 announced their gigs for 2009, I said that I was at their gig in 1986 to which our refs admin said "I was two years old" . . .

I was going to attend a leture on 'The Increible Human Journey' by Alice Roberts tonight, but have decided not to go because I can't trust these southern soft sh1tes to keep the trains running during a flurry of snow! Was really looking forward to it. The invite included drinkies afterwards as well :(

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

I slpet for 4 hrs last night

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

That needs a :) or a :(

Definitely a :) - she's worth it!

(my 3 week old daughter that is!)

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.