Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Target: major hangover tomorrow.

I've earned it after this last week or so.

MHRA (MRHA?) audit of the distribution centre, 5 yrs neglect to be sorted in 10 days.

Of course, half the problems are my fault, and the other half are also mine.Actually, he's found another scapegoat for 10% of them, ignoring the fact that he's the major issue.(100% of the problems)

Been feckin hard work, but in spite of the odd , contradictory, jobs I've had to do, I'm actually happy that by lunchtime today, the actual warehouse bit was all sorted, even though I doubt the insulating properties of empty bottles....

It's only taken about 4 years to find the post that perfectly captures this thread! :P

Target: major hangover tomorrow.

I've earned it after this last week or so.

MHRA (MRHA?) audit of the distribution centre, 5 yrs neglect to be sorted in 10 days.

Of course, half the problems are my fault, and the other half are also mine.Actually, he's found another scapegoat for 10% of them, ignoring the fact that he's the major issue.(100% of the problems)

Been feckin hard work, but in spite of the odd , contradictory, jobs I've had to do, I'm actually happy that by lunchtime today, the actual warehouse bit was all sorted, even though I doubt the insulating properties of empty bottles....

MHRA audits are no fun, had one at my last place, the build up was hell on earth. No major findings for us so much happiness.

MHRA audits are no fun, had one at my last place, the build up was hell on earth. No major findings for us so much happiness.

Just after I joined my current employers, there was an audit due, and stuff that would rather not be spotted, so that product was in my van, in a layby on the A505 near Wing until I got the call from my boss, "they've gone, bring it back..."

The out of date products I'm bringing out of the warehouse, some are from 2004, I joined May 2007, why has it all been negelected?

I look younger than my MD, but have 8 years on him, and even though the pay is poor, I wouldn't swap.

Nearly all the issues are due to him anyway, he's welcome to the company Merc and sleepless nights.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

I've got UPS problems. They just don't :(

Held back until alcohol took over...

If no joy with UPS, try City-link or, yes, altogether, TNT....

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

I think I may have upset the local ants, with my weeding of the compound. :huh:

I've got a column of them marching across the doorstep to my accomodation container. I just hope then don't take a fancy to my quarters, as they might be little but there's a lot more of those buggers than me. :(

Edited by Haloman

It's very difficult to join in, when stuck in a dry country for 3 months. :dry:

Yeah, fair enough, but you must have been expecting someone to post that comment eventually.

Have just docked Boris Bike 15603 at the best-named station on the cycle hire network: Poured Lines, Bankside.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Work 9 - 7 again Boo!!

Fracture clinic this morning though..always goes fast..so just the dinner to 7pm stretch that'll drag

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I've just been offered

:rolleyes: Do you look outside every day hoping to see spitfires, zeppelins or the trojan horse?

Get with the times Grandad! ;):D

No, but I do see Chinooks, Black Hawks, Merlins and a whole selection of very large armoured cars.

Now then Sonny, I have given your name to the local Taliban. Their Bradford representatives are in your area and shall be calling round shortly. They want to have a friendly chat about letting Islam into your life ! :dry:

Edited by Haloman

No, but I do see Chinooks, Black Hawks, Merlins and a whole selection of very large armoured cars.

Now then Sonny, I have given your name to the local Taliban. Their Bradford representatives are in your area and shall be calling round shortly. They want to have a friendly chat about letting Islam into your life ! :dry:

So, this plot from the Taliban to shoot down David Cameron's helicopter.

Anything you want to tell us? :P

:D