Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Binary date today. 1/2/2

That's not binary! There are no 2s in binary. :mellow:

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Following the game last night I received 2 text messages basically telling me my team are "wink" (you get the pic) & have won nothing again hahaha! I didnt know the number & text asking who it was. They didnt reply. I phoned the number they didnt reply. Later on had switched the phone off.

This morning I have rang the number & a man answered. As soon as I asked who it was they hung up. Big hard man eh. Can send abusive texts but not have the courage to tell me who they are :angry2:

Scumbag

Following the game last night I received 2 text messages basically telling me my team are "wink" (you get the pic) & have won nothing again hahaha! I didnt know the number & text asking who it was. They didnt reply. I phoned the number they didnt reply. Later on had switched the phone off.

This morning I have rang the number & a man answered. As soon as I asked who it was they hung up. Big hard man eh. Can send abusive texts but not have the courage to tell me who they are :angry2:

Scumbag

T'wasn't me. I'm cheap and would've rung from home... :unsure:

Our new service "manager" is a *&*^%$ MORON !!!!

All he does is send out threatening emails, waving his willy about. Any attempt to communicate with him is met with ridicule or downright acusations. Then he wonders why nobody wants to inform him of anything.

He can swivel !

:rolleyes:

Scumbag

Post the number on here and we'll all give him a call, several times a day, just to let him know what a silly thing he has done :D

God help him if he gets stuck in a conversation with Dally :lol:

I've run out of cigarette papers so have sparked up the old briar with a Borkum Riff Champagne mix.

Timtum is 73.

Is your neighbout back yet?

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Is your neighbout back yet?

Which one? The scary Algerian war veteran?

Are you in Boston yet? If not, come on down....

Going to do the no cigarette papers thing until my hitherto forgotten stash of pipe tobacco is finished.

Off on Thursday for a sausage tasting with the English Speaking Womens Group.

Are you in Boston yet? If not, come on down....

Going to do the no cigarette papers thing until my hitherto forgotten stash of pipe tobacco is finished.

Off on Thursday for a sausage tasting with the English Speaking Womens Group.

The chappie who was off to England, to whom you had to explain the sausage roll after his unfortuante experience in Wembley.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

I was going to do a separate thread but....

Went to Liverpool, hired a rubbish car, and then went to Knowsley Rd on the first leg of our rugby league pilgrimage.

The people there were wonderful, after waiting until the training session had finished, we were given a guided tour of the ground. Laurent had his photo taken on the pitch in his Saints jumper. He couldn't believe the state of the stadium.

Off to the Willows next, where he was intrigued by the location of the ground and the kids playing in the streets around the stadium.

Friday we went to Odsal in the rain..... done that a few times in the past. Again, he'd seen nowt like Odsal.

Off then to the George Hotel who treated us royally. Unfortunately it was a Friday so Stevo's museum was closed but he managed to find some photos of players he'd played against, and posters of games he'd been to.

Saturday morning, off to Wilderspool then the Halliwell Jones where he had his photo taken holding the Challenge Cup. Tena time.

Old Trafford, and the city centre of Manchester were a bit of a sensation overload for him.

Back to France and we went to the second half of Limoux v Carpentras.

He's a country boy, and this was a big assault on his senses. Food of an English restaurant meal complete with gay waiter completely threw him. Loved his ruby on Friday, and the Wagamama noodles on Saturday.

We're booking again for next year. As a thank you he's taking me to St Esteve v Limoux on Sunday.....

Now I'm confused. :wacko:

Is your neighbour:-

A: A scary person of Algerian origins, who happens to be a (as yet unspecified) veteran of a war?

B: A war veteran of unspecified national origins, who took part in a particularly frightening conflict in Algeria?

C: A scary Algerian who took part in a war within Algeria, which may or may not have been frightening?

I think this needs clarification before we start asking for more information on your sausage tasting adventures with English speaking ladies. Otherwise, who knows what unfortunate and possibly compromising and mistaken conclusions may be drawn? :unsure: