Uninteresting Trivial Facts

So I walk into the toilets at London Bridge station and three guys are having a wnaking contest at the urinals.

Before anyone blames RU I should point out that there is no mention of a biscuit being involved so you are wrong!!!!  :ph34r:

Then you have the difficult decision of do you go for a very short exposure sports shot giving a still image or do you deliberately extend the exposure to show a bit of motion?  I'm not sure GJ;s black and white would be that appropriate with either though.  It's also probably not something you want to have to spend ages adjusting knobs for.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Then you have the difficult decision of do you go for a very short exposure sports shot giving a still image or do you deliberately extend the exposure to show a bit of motion?  I'm not sure GJ;s black and white would be that appropriate with either though.  It's also probably not something you want to have to spend ages adjusting knobs for.

Alright, alright.

We get the jizzt.

TRL is boring at night...

Go to the toilets at your local station.  Bound to be something happening there.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Thank you, F.Stop FitzGerald.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thank you, F.Stop FitzGerald.

I had to work hard at just getting the right exposure in.  Longer exposures can capture looks of shock.  Extra-long exposures can induce a stroke (if the photographer can reach).

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

So is that the subject of next months photo competition sorted?

"Sally Bercow adjusting the knobs of three men in a London Bridge toilet"?

Bit niche.

Edited by gingerjon

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Their workmanship is usually pretty sturdy, but every now and then it falls apart.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm off to see the quack on Friday.

He is the official doctor of the FFR XIII.  

I was told by the receptionist:

"there is no chance of getting on his list, he's very popular"

"I'm a rugby league fan"

"Two thirty on Friday ok?"

Vive le treize!

Whayhey! result!!

Hope you're ok x

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion