paley

What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

Various songs by Maddy Pryor.

She's a national treasure

Agreed. Have you heard her interpretations of Methodist hymns? -I was brought up with them so they do make me feel a little nostalgic.

At the moment I'm listening to the Temperance Seven. I can't explain what it is, whether it's their expert musicianship or just the corn feel of their music but I've got a bit of a fad for them just now. :huh:

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Lenin of the Rovers. Still funny, after all these years. :D

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Fairytale of New York - Kirsty and the Pogues. first time since last year.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

The Bells of Rhymney - The Byrds

Clement Attlee.

I've been downloading stuff from this blog - Awesome Tapes from Africa. There's some very good stuff on there.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Rage Against The Machine-Killing In The Name Of

Just downloaded it from i-tunes.I'm supporting the facebook campaign to make this xmas no 1 and stop anything connected to x-factor getting the top spot.

What??? They're digging up that song again?

If X Factor bugs you so much then just don't watch it, surely? Thats what I do. I have never seen an episode of the show apart from it being on TV one night in a pub. Its easy to avoid.

George Strait - TWang

Absolutely awesome!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Recent aural pleasures* chez Futtocks.

• Buckwheat Zydeco - Where there's Smoke, there's Fire. Includes a excellent cover of the Stones' 'Beast of Burden'.
  • Ian Hunter - Ian Hunter
  • The Leisure Society - A Product of the Ego Drain
  • Harry Nillson - Nilsson Schmillson.
  • Ronnie Montrose - The Diva Station.
  • Colin James - Colin James. His first album, a wild and cocky blues/rock'n'roll debut. Touches of Brian Setzer in the swingier tracks.

*leave it! ;)