Steve Ganson

Warrington paper

Saints local rag

Pretty much says the same

Edited by Lee

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

There you go but you'll find some are untouchable anyway

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Hasn't Mr. Ganson been in trouble before for something similar?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Hasn't Mr. Ganson been in trouble before for something similar?

I'll answer my own question.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/jul/0...football-league

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Mr. Ganson, from what I've read, hasn't even been charged with anything, never mind found guilty.

No comment until that changes here.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Surprised this thread has stayed open this long. Some potentially dodgy comments already depending on how this turns out.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

I

Surprised this thread has stayed open this long. Some potentially dodgy comments already depending on how this turns out.

I think people have (or should have) commented on what was reported, no-one here really knows what happens, one person has given a story but it doesn't point any fingers.

My spidey sense thinks this is fine, and anything libelous will be dealt with.

Seems rather quiet over Bradford way...from one particular contributor anyway...perhaps it's just as well.

Not good form from the BBC if they did mention it,, but entirely expected.

I for one hope he's exonerated. Must get frustrating and tiresome for him if he did get the attention mentioned by Sparehead, but I suppose when you think about stuff just posted on here, it's bound to happen every so often, sadly.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I for one hope he's exonerated. Must get frustrating and tiresome for him if he did get the attention mentioned by Sparehead, but I suppose when you think about stuff just posted on here, it's bound to happen every so often, sadly.

If only he'd read Richie Mathers' tweets. Then he'd know how to deal with hassle.

If only he'd read Richie Mathers' tweets. Then he'd know how to deal with hassle.

Perhaps he did and that's why. :D

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)