Wish list

Terry Mac

nah not sherlock me marra sent me link he knows everything that goes on well most of the time

Havens internet stalkers strike again!!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is mischievous to seemingly innocently plonk names in the public domain before everything's been tied up and announced . they have fun with that , and if they throw enough coconuts they're bound to hit a prize now n again !

It is mischievous to seemingly innocently plonk names in the public domain before everything's been tied up and announced . they have fun with that , and if they throw enough coconuts they're bound to hit a prize now n again !

i believe the terminology is gob s*ites.

Just looked at the David Farkas you tube clip he looks handy to , but were are the Jambos getting there info from thats what worrys me, they always seem to know more about our camp then we do :angry:

In our tight knit community of west Cumbria it is easy for them to get information through people working together at Sellafield, WC Hospital, Lakes College, etc, etc, and people who know the names giving out clues doesn't help.   The names have been bandied about since well before Christmas and the only surprising thing is that it has taken them so long to find them out.   Even PV told them we had signed a second row forward last Friday and that the club would be announcing the name.    The funny thing though is that it doesn't seem to happen the other way round!!!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

In our tight knit community of west Cumbria it is easy for them to get information through people working together at Sellafield, WC Hospital, Lakes College, etc, etc, and people who know the names giving out clues doesn't help.   The names have been bandied about since well before Christmas and the only surprising thing is that it has taken them so long to find them out.   Even PV told them we had signed a second row forward last Friday and that the club would be announcing the name.    The funny thing though is that it doesn't seem to happen the other way round!Th

That's because the majority of Town fans are only interested in what we are doing and couldn't give a monkeys what goes on down the road, well apart from when they do something ridiculous and we can all have a laugh about it. ;)

This is also an inevitable byproduct of waiting for so long for anything to be said officially . Even after the strings are seemingly pulled together . PV said a week ago we'd made a signing , yet still there's nothing behind that ?!

Looks like he's a St Helens junior, not in their top 31

From reading things recently looks like Savelio's son is going to be a good prospect, and after having to cope with illness

Archived