Wish list

Terry Mac

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warrington let young Riley go on loan to London for the season and I'd expect he'd be higher up the pecking order than Walker, so should be ok

Warrington have signed Ashton Sims to add to Hill, Asotasi, England, Harrison (played a few games last season at prop), so they have plenty of props

Warrington let young Riley go on loan to London for the season and I'd expect he'd be higher up the pecking order than Walker, so should be ok

Warrington have signed Ashton Sims to add to Hill, Asotasi, England, Harrison (played a few games last season at prop), so they have plenty of props

wont be a problem - you will have him all year - you can add Ben Evans to their prop list as well

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

He certainly is correct in his assessment of the support from the fans . That's one thing that's in our hands as fans , turning up to watch . Should be getting four figures , and that underpins everything else.

TOWN: Phil Veivers reveals he's completed the signing of a back row forward from Australia #BBCRL

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Does that mean that he has passed all the visa requirements, etc?

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

I know let's sign all last years team which did struggle at times plus bring in unproven players at this level and think everything will be rosy yes 2 Aussies but as the saying goes not everything that speaks with an Aussie accent is green and gold

I know let's sign all last years team which did struggle at times plus bring in unproven players at this level and think everything will be rosy yes 2 Aussies but as the saying goes not everything that speaks with an Aussie accent is green and gold

yeah were doomed.

We all know how tough it's gonna be , but we're in a better state than we were . Only time will tell if it's enough , that's why we watch . It's gonna be a fascinating challenge . We need to finish above two teams as a minimum , and the platform for that is winning our home games

Link isn't working marra

It is Scott but there isn't anything more to see or read just what is on that post plus a photo of PV.

Archived