Salford game

women in r.l

This can't be the same Haggerty that played on boxing day throwing his elbows around? He couldn't run into a stiff breeze!

Wait until he gets running down that stiff hill against you lot next time round. ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Good result yesterday, with a great crowd. Positives were Pryce, Grady (as always), having both Godwin and Brown back, Hyde fitting in well after Thackery went off injured (hope it's not too bad) and Johnsons debut ( he's a big unit).

Wind made it difficult for both sides, but thought we showed more attacking flair compared to at Batley. Think the first 13 picked will be very close to the team v sheffield, with probably Morton in for Austin. Bench should be Godwin, Aizue, Johnson and Farrell. Unfortunately this leaves out Barlow, Wright, Murphy and adamson who are all pushing at the door. Not sure when Nash and Scott are due back to add evenore competition for places. #utr

Fieldhouse will be returning in April May, so maybe Pryce will switch from FB to centre!

They will have some excuse not enough d/r no illegal players.

Please stop......

Let me sew up my sides....

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Great performance against a mixed opposition. Thought they looked very cohesive and absorbed the loss of Thackray well. Zach Johnson will add some size to the pack.

Great crowd for Austin as well. I was expecting 5-600 but good turn out from Salford where I was sitting.

A decent amount of Salford fans in the first section of the stand near the burger van but I had it salford brought around 300, according to their fans forum they reckon about 2-300,decent away following that though. Think austins friends family and fellow rams supporters made the rest of the crowd with afew neutrals too. Was a good crowd for a friendly match and great for austin

300 visiting super league fans isnt great. What more does doc marwan need to do to get bums on seats.

Luke menzies must edge tom Hemingway in the previous clubs category

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

It was just a warm up though... Wouldn't expect thousands of rhinos or warriors turning up at ours for a warmup match mate would you? I mean our pre season clashes with the bulls only drew around 1500 if that but when we played them in cup other year the figure topped 3k. I do know what you're saying a out Salford fans and Marwan koukash but they ardly set superleague alight last year despite the signings.. I reckon this year they will be stronger if they can keep their first 17 fit the majority of the year but after that not much strength in depth. Not really a big fan of liam hood or Menzies, doubt they'd even get in at dews or batley, so don't really understand why Salford wanted them

A decent amount of Salford fans in the first section of the stand near the burger van but I had it salford brought around 300, according to their fans forum they reckon about 2-300,decent away following that though. Think austins friends family and fellow rams supporters made the rest of the crowd with afew neutrals too. Was a good crowd for a friendly match and great for austin

And great credit to Dr K as well for turning up with his family - top bloke!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I was talking to Koukash in royal suite before game he expects Salford to really kick on this season,I saw his face at the end of game,he wasn't happy I can tell you,put it this way he got straight off after game. Chris I think Liam Hood's a good player worth taking a chance with,don't think Luke's super league though!!!

Archived