Kingstone Press Championship: Dewsbury 16 Bradford 30

Lupset Ram

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same old batley...always cheating

So your saying batley swindled the taxman to the tune of £30,000 by fiddling yesterday's attendance figures

If memory serves me right batley have a automated counting system ;)

Anybody got HMRC number lol ;)

They might have knocked a few off..but 2000

Anyway batley wouldn't know what a crowd of 2000 looks like

:/

Our match with bulls is all ticket ain't it? What capacity we having? 3500?

No official announcement from the club as been made about the Bulls game as yet,think Tom said some information will be released this week.

Some fans have recieved emails about it. All our 6-700 season ticket holders are given a ticket. Not sure when they go on sale and what our capacity is for the game

Your right about the email Chris,must check my inbox more regular,none ticket season holders need to buy a ticket for the North Stand in advance,juniors season ticket holders need to exchange their vouchers in advance for a ticket too,as Tom said earlier,official announcement tomorrow.

Same old batley...always cheating

So your saying batley swindled the taxman to the tune of £30,000 by fiddling yesterday's attendance figures

If memory serves me right batley have a automated counting system ;)

Anybody got HMRC number lol ;)

They might have knocked a few off..but 2000

Anyway batley wouldn't know what a crowd of 2000 looks like

:/

Not sure we should be worrying about the crowd at batley.  Of more concern is that fact that the Doggies nearly did them and given repesctive performances so far we have more to be worried about than who has the biggest crowds against the Bulls. Anyone putting money on us winning at Mount Unpleasant come Easter????

Listened to batley's game yesterday and we're very unlucky to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

From what I've seen and heard this season

Were miles behind batley for pure grit and digging deep

Just imagine what they would be doing if their signings had have matched ours

Frightening ain't it ;)

Batley's attendance on Sunday has now been amended to just over 3000.

Maybe 3500 might be realistic after all.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Agree with you BSJ, and what an atmosphere there was, even at 1.00pm on Sunday there where plenty of the Bulls fans passing me on Bradford Road.

Lets hope your club as good an experience when you play them as we did.

Cheers Roger.

• 2 weeks later...

So 48 hours to go. Great result last night, and hopefully should be a cracking game on our tight pitch. Be interesting to see which players were 'rested' last night to come back in on Monday. #COUR

Who would you change from last night though. If we've got no injuries I'd keep the same team!

Who would you change from last night though. If we've got no injuries I'd keep the same team!

So would I Eddie, but I think Godwin and Hyde, even Haggarty, might be in for Monday at the expense of Hepworth, Smith and er, hmmm.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

It has been suggested in some quarters that a number of clubs are already viewing games against Bradford and Leigh as unwinnable and concentrating their efforts on the other matches instead. Whilst such an approach would be unlikely for an ambitious coach it will be interesting to see the team that is selected. With such a short turnaround after a very tough game I believe a degree of "squad rotation" may well be necessary, particularly in the forwards.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

According to the Bulls Facebook page, their fans are planning on getting to the game early and taking over the south stand. I'd suggest Rams fans also getting to the match earlier too. It'd be a bit ###### if we are all stood behind the posts in p###ing down rain!

RUGBY LEAGUE IS MY RELIGION.

CROWN FLATT IS MY CHURCH.

There's only a limited number of seats available in the North Stand,anyone wanting a seat best get your tickets well before kick off,weather forecast looking good for Monday,milder and no rain.Definitely hoping we can get past the 3000 attendance mark.

Bulls and london finally clicking so throw the lot at lowes lovers and see what happens!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

After the glory (!!) of Friday night I predict that we will get well beaten tomorrow, but in front of a good crowd. The way that we go about marking at the ptb Bradford will make plenty of yards time and time again. In addition, if we insist on trying to throw speculative passes out in our own 25 then we will be punished.

Rams 10 - 34 Bulls

FTS Grady (out with broken thumb) Grant

Att 3678

We will be punished as we are not yet good enough to beat the likes of Bradford and Leigh. Featherstone jumped on our errors, Bradford will create their own chances and capitalise on our errors. Defence and discipline will need to be to the fore.

Dewsbury 12 - 42 Bradford

FTS: Grady

MoM: Wildie

Att: 3288

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Archived