20 Mar: Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw
    • Wigan Warriors

Cuthbertson has been brilliant tonight, caused havoc everywhere. Hard being a Wigan fan at the minute.

I really do think teams have worked us out, get your centres and wingers to push up quick. We cant do our structured plays to get around the edge. Then we struggle with no plan B

" We have achieved what you can only dream of "

Follow me on Twitter @gaz_wigan

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive seen it all now; Wigan penalised for walking off the mark, something all teams do every single game.

Bad reffing. One of many desicions, you start to get used to it, sub standard.

Glad he penalised that, and glad it cost his team. More of that from the refs please.

I actually agree with you if it was each and every time. Problem is it isn't.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Ive seen it all now; Wigan penalised for walking off the mark, something all teams do every single game.

One or two steps maybe, and that's bad enough - I agree with Dave t on this...but manfredi looked like he fancied a stroll in the pennines

Ive seen it all now; Wigan penalised

Bloody hell, seriously? And this was the night I chose to be out. Missed it. Probably not again in my lifetime.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Another match spoiled, think I might just stick to the NRL, not everyone's cup of tea but at least the refs are better.

You haven't read all the whingeing about referees from NRL fans, then?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

brilliant performance by the rhinos, why oh why has liam farrell become such a yard dog

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

I thought Leeds with Sindield would have put 50 on us.

Worrying times. You need to go forward before you can move it wide.

Having watched 4 sides over the last 2 nights we are some distance the worst of them.

We do have better role models and are peptide free. :)

Headingley on a night like tonight must be a great place to watch the game. We may be rather lacing in some departments but we follow our boys in numbers.

brilliant performance by the rhinos, why oh why has liam farrell become such a yard dog

He needs dropping along with J. Tomkins and Gelling. Unfortunately I think Farrell and J. Tomkins are 2 of Wanes favourites and can do no wrong no matter how bad they are. Could do with Thornley and O'Loughlin back quick. Also need to play Larne Patrick in the 2nd row as he isn't a prop.

He needs dropping along with J. Tomkins and Gelling. Unfortunately I think Farrell and J. Tomkins are 2 of Wanes favourites and can do no wrong no matter ed him in recent yearshow bad they are. Could do with Thornley and O'Loughlin back quick. Also need to play Larne Patrick in the 2nd row as he isn't a prop.

i watched farrell at widnes when he was on dual reg and he was a superb player, but sadly his discipline has deserted him in recent years,

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

got to say that ash handley and brad singleton are definitely stars of the future

i watched farrell at widnes when he was on dual reg and he was a superb player, but sadly his discipline has deserted him in recent years,

Last season his discipline started to go with holding down etc. nothing to bad. This year however, him and Tomkins have been ridiculous, it's as if they think nothing is going to happen no matter how long they hold down.

Wigan could have won that match with smarter play and less penalties but I don't think some of the players are ever going to learn.

Brilliant performance?  Were we watching the same match?  It was error strewn.  The Rhinos have lots of pace but they have looked way better than that as recently as last season.  Wigan are just a disorganised rabble, which is quite fun to watch I have to confess, although why Farrell was sinbinned I have no idea.  I think the referee got that one totally wrong.  Not that Farrell on the pitch would have made much difference but still, these things matter this season.

Archived