Sunday Whitehaven away

Keep The Faith

Going to miss Mitchel injured in training last night, I thought his performances of late have been good. I hope we can pull this off at Whitehaven. Dogs by 7

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Anyone up for the weekend it's festival weekend on the harbour,today sees the red arrows and sweet perform amoungst lots of other things ,tomorrow world war 2 air displays an more, access to harbour area is free

Sweet ? Please don't encourage Piggy to dig his glam rock outfit out - Whitehaven isn't ready for it. ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Anyone up for the weekend it's festival weekend on the harbour,today sees the red arrows and sweet perform amoungst lots of other things ,tomorrow world war 2 air displays an more, access to harbour area is free

Is there a bar?

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Only Saturday tho, can't see owt on Sunday for those stopping over?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Like your style.

Put a beer in my hand and everything else is mere detail. I'm pretty sure that's the basis of T20 cricket.

I'm working on the logic that if I drink enough, Sunday night up there will be great if we win, and if we lose I wont remember too much of it, so its a win win trip.

.....Until the hungover trak back on Monday morning.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

I'll go haven 16-24 Batley

Mom Campbell

First try scorer Campbell

Who's off up? I'm on the woodman bus.. 3 spaces left apparently so if you wanna come book now..

Just got back from hols. Booked my seat this morning looking forward to a good day and hopefully a continuation of our recent improvement. Most importantly the two points.

why on earth would you let your best forward play in a meaningless international game when you had a such a huge game against whitehaven ?? :no:

Can you actually stop him, but if you could why would you, i think international selection takes priority but i maybe wrong.

Can you actually stop him, but if you could why would you, i think international selection takes priority but i maybe wrong.

I thought that I had read that it was at the parent clubs discretion.  The "break" might do Rowe good as he has looked a bit jaded lately but that has to be weighed against the importance of the Whitehaven match.  Incidentally, does anyone know how the Malta game went?

According to The Press, Alex was attending his mothers wedding in the Caribbean. Something that had been agreed with the club months ago. He was never going to play for either the Dogs or Malta this weekend.

Don't know why this couldn't have been published on the official site so that all our supporters were fully in the picture.

Archived