Jk and wales

Keep The Faith

At the moment BTJ is right, we're still, AGAIN, light in backs, but KN says he's still looking, and I guess that with a couple of players, negotiations are difficult. Whilst most seem happy with recruitment on our behalf so far, we have to look at clubs around us who are also strengthening and on bigger budgets. Maybe we need a couple of long period loans from SL sides, or hope that Blacky brings a couple of prospects.

A strong running centre with a decent defence and the ability to get the ball wide would make a massive difference to the squad, add a 10-12 tries a season winger and that's the cream on the cake. For this season we have what I call a decent scrum triangle to give us the creativity we sorely missed in the last two seasons. The matches we lost by the odd point or two could finish in our favour making a massive difference and no relegation worries this time around.

Well done JK and Wales on their win. It seems a certain dewsbury winger plays well for him

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

First guess wally second guess inglis but im hoping danny maun is still available on the playing rota as injuries bite and mauno had very few bad games

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Wally has a few things to iron out before a contract can be set in stone. The club and walton both need assurances and protection

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived