Bulls at home

christheram

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm been harsh tell me?

Not harsh but I suspect you may have had a sniff of the barmaid' s apron Chris ;)

Some Crystal Ball that BSJ! What a great performance. Loved it, it's nights like those that make the bad games worthwhile. Happy tonight :)

Even a broken clock is right some of the time.

:drag:

A really enjoyable old-fashioned game of RL last night. A tremendously committed team performance with effort and energy from 1-17 (squad numbers notwithstanding) against a good side who haven't lost in the league this season. I also thought the ref had a good game, even if that is like a red rag to a bull for some supporters. He allowed the game to flow without blowing the pea out of his whistle and prevented any gamesmanship from either side from taking over.

A decent crowd too - maybe we should have more matches on a Friday night?   :P

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Brilliant result, well played Dews.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

A really enjoyable old-fashioned game of RL last night. A tremendously committed team performance with effort and energy from 1-17 (squad numbers notwithstanding) against a good side who haven't lost in the league this season. I also thought the ref had a good game, even if that is like a red rag to a bull for some supporters. He allowed the game to flow without blowing the pea out of his whistle and prevented any gamesmanship from either side from taking over.

I'm gutted I had to miss the game,I followed the game on Twitter it sounded to be a cracking game. Sounds like it was justified as well playing the game Friday night. Now if we can take that performance into the league games we'll have no problems.

Y'see this is typical - I can't make Fridays, so missed our best win of the year. Could it be that I'm some kind of Jonah ? Maybe I'd best bin my season ticket for the good of the team. Great win anyway - let's hope we can find some kind of consistency.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

One things for sure the bullmania entourage still live off the wobbie paul sensations! To get beat outside of super league hurts them. They are on the rebound didnt you know..

Heavy woolen 1.5 bulls 0

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Just read the Bradford T&A,  according to the numptie journalist that writes that #rap we are "a bunch of part timers" and basically how dare such a team at "our level" beat the mighty Bulls?.  Stuck it up em lads, great effort, they won't want to be coming back to the Heavy Woolen area in a hurry now that they cant guarantee themselves a win.

Great result, well done Dews - from a Fev fan.I see the Telegraph & Argus describe it as a 'humiliating Challenge Cup exit' - disrespectful much?

Just read the Bradford T&A,  according to the numptie journalist that writes that #rap we are "a bunch of part timers" and basically how dare such a team at "our level" beat the mighty Bulls?.  Stuck it up em lads, great effort, they won't want to be coming back to the Heavy Woolen area in a hurry now that they cant guarantee themselves a win.

They also referred to us as "little Dewsbury". Bit chippy those Bratfordians!

Guts, commitment, effort and endeavour. That's what the 17 Rams showed last night. Special mention to Groaty for a terrific ball running display, and the way Adamson charged down the late drop goal attempt, and then went on to drop on the loose ball was absolutely brilliant.

A special night that we'll all remember for a long time.

Disrespectful if you ask me,just like some of the comments by their supporters on championship banter.

Keyboard warriors Graham (not like us, oh no!) - the Bulls fans around us were phlegmatic enough to concede that the best ream won on the night and that they have a very long way to go if they ever aspire to SL.

I reckon we'll be seeing a lot more of them over the next few years, if we avoid relegation, that is.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I know I said it before, but the team won after a day at work and for some a trip across from St Helens and Widnes.

And I was surprised how overweight some of the Bradord forwards were, I didn't recognise Steve Crossley. He wasn't that big when he played for us as a part timer.Looks like the Bulls need a dietitician as well as a coach.

I know I said it before, but the team won after a day at work and for some a trip across from St Helens and Widnes.

And I was surprised how overweight some of the Bradord forwards were, I didn't recognise Steve Crossley. He wasn't that big when he played for us as a part timer.Looks like the Bulls need a dietitician as well as a coach.

During conversation with a Bulls supporter I was compelled to enquire as to whether being full time meant that they spent more time eating - I actually thought we looked fitter and stronger. The Bulls were sort of Pryce shaped but not as tall. Danny Addy and Crossley looked like they go back for seconds, nay thirds with their bellys hanging over their shorts.

During conversation with a Bulls supporter I was compelled to enquire as to whether being full time meant that they spent more time eating - I actually thought we looked fitter and stronger. The Bulls were sort of Pryce shaped but not as tall. Danny Addy and Crossley looked like they go back for seconds, nay thirds with their bellys hanging over their shorts.

Maybe, they'd both get into my team though.

What Bradford need is a decent coach........................................................................oh!

What odds on Morrison becoming the next Bradford coach?

Pretty short I'd expect.

Not doing himself any harm with his comments to the T&A last week about how much he enjoyed his time at Bradford.

Now Chester has the Wakey job I'd say he's the front runner for that job, should Lowes resign or get the boot.

Great win on Friday though and for me has made up for the disappointing displays earlier in the season.

Hope we can kick on now.

rambo.gif

Archived