LEIGH predictions

town4me

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leigh have named a strong 19 with only a few rested.

Micky Higham, Fuifui Moimoi and Jake Emmitt are all rested.

Owen, Charnock and Whiting can't play due to their parent clubs not wanting them to be cup tied.

McNally, Worthington, Brierley, Chase, Beswick and Barlow are all still unavailable due to one reason or another.

Armstrong, Tonga and Dixon are all back in contention after missing most or all of the season so far.

19 man squad is:

2 Adam Higson; 4 Willie Tonga; 5 Liam Kay; 6 Martyn Ridyard; 10 Dayne Weston; 11 Harrison Hansen; 12 Gareth Hock; 13 Cory Paterson; 15 Jonny Pownall; 16 Reni Maitua; 17 Jamie Acton; 18 Tom Spencer; 19 Lewis Foster; 20 Sam Hopkins; 21 Andrew Dixon; 24 Tom Armstrong; 26 Lee Smith; 31 Ben Reynolds; 32 Liam Hood.

Have Worky announced a 19 man squad yet? Haven't seen anything.

Owen, Charnock and Whiting can't play due to their parent clubs not wanting them to be cup tied.

McNally, Worthington, Brierley, Chase, Beswick and Barlow are all still unavailable due to one reason or another.

Armstrong, Tonga and Dixon are all back in contention after missing most or all of the season so far.

19 man squad is:

2 Adam Higson; 4 Willie Tonga; 5 Liam Kay; 6 Martyn Ridyard; 10 Dayne Weston; 11 Harrison Hansen; 12 Gareth Hock; 13 Cory Paterson; 15 Jonny Pownall; 16 Reni Maitua; 17 Jamie Acton; 18 Tom Spencer; 19 Lewis Foster; 20 Sam Hopkins; 21 Andrew Dixon; 24 Tom Armstrong; 26 Lee Smith; 31 Ben Reynolds; 32 Liam Hood.

we'll be lucky to have 19 mate

Ouch. Sounds like us a few weeks back! We had 12 players out at the same time, nearly all in the backs too! Over the last 2 weeks we've finally had some players returning plus we've brought Reynolds back from his loan at Dewsbury.

any chance you can rest hock too

I couldn't care or less about the score. Let's just get through it injury free.

My thoughts exactly. We can't rest anyone because we have no back up, let's just keep our fingers crossed that we don't add to the injury list and try and keep the score respectable.

19 man squad is:

Are we the only team in the division who haven't brought in Dual Reg or loan players ? I know some fans wanted this but it could be the undoing of us in the end.

Are we the only team in the division who haven't brought in Dual Reg or loan players ? I know some fans wanted this but it could be the undoing of us in the end.

Wigan are now running reserves and 19's now so they won't be letting any players out on DR or loan.

However, a player that springs to mind and is from West Cumbria is Brad Lawrence. Not seen him listed in any games so far and he's not in the Wigan squads on their website. He may play a position we don't need an extra body though.

Only player I'd rest today would be Kris Coward. The remainder either need to get their game fitness up or work on their combinations

It was said at the start of the season that we wouldn't get any Wigan players until their reserves season was finished, nothing else mentioned so must still be true??

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Wigan are now running reserves and 19's now so they won't be letting any players out on DR or loan.

However, a player that springs to mind and is from West Cumbria is Brad Lawrence. Not seen him listed in any games so far and he's not in the Wigan squads on their website. He may play a position we don't need an extra body though.

Only player I'd rest today would be Kris Coward. The remainder either need to get their game fitness up or work on their combinations

Caine Barnes is the player we should try for. Future England international.

Archived