LEIGH predictions

town4me

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

certainly did and they looked a real handy side up here but as shaun mac says somethings not right at Sheffield now.

i dont see that though. They got beat by a haven side whove just got within a point of batley (another team to batter us), and swinton pushed haven all the way up here. These teams are inproving everyweek, i just hope we do the same.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Ye, got say a big well done and hard luck. to. Haven after that result beating Sheffield away then going so close this week away again they are sure having a go. Be interesting to see how we perform tonight not expecting a result but maybe a decent performance.

a decent performance and no injuries will do.

A good opportunity to maybe try a coupt of things without the pressure of droppping league points. 

Doran at 13 maybe, ritson at full back , hulme n sammut in halves ? Or sammut n Phillips just to see if we can have alternative options from time to time. 

Got to say having Chris Murphy in the side as a trainer isn't as daunting as when we had to use Matthew Johnson. Chris proved last week to me that he is capable of filling in when needed at our level. Cleaned up some high and low kicks well last week and got a try.

Archived