A xenophobic, conspiracy theorist types. Tis true I tells ye

Since the French have no word for parody, if the result is stay parody will be banned, unless it is farce.

Do our trousers have to fall down for it to be a farce ? I think we should be told.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Do our trousers have to fall down for it to be a farce ? I think we should be told.

Good point, I think we need a referendum.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Can't we just ask Ray Cooney?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good point, I think we need a referendum.

Trousers falling down are incompatible with British values. We need to take control of our own trousers. Our trousers are increasingly being stretched by hordes of foreigners coming over here with their culottes and lederhosen. Enough is enough.

Trousers falling down are incompatible with British values. We need to take control of our own trousers. Our trousers are increasingly being stretched by hordes of foreigners coming over here with their culottes and lederhosen. Enough is enough.

No kecks please, we're British.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Where are we standing with kilts?

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Where are we standing with kilts?

Every man should wear a kilt at least once.  The weird bum wiggling walk while the man meat swings in the wind while in public is something that can only be achieved legally in a kilt.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Every man should wear a kilt at least once.  The weird bum wiggling walk while the man meat swings in the wind while in public is something that can only be achieved legally in a kilt.

Naturist beaches offer the same possibilities, without the embarrassment of wearing a kilt. 

and the excuse of the water being cold

Good point

Rixit?

I would just like to say that that was inspired.

There you go..

The expert mathematician on the BBC knew there were about 45 million voters and 20% of those had postal votes.

David Dimbleby asked him "how many votes does that equate to?:

The expert couldn't work out in his head what 20% of 45 million is.

I despair.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

So now that Brexit is over I wonder if we can look forward to Grexit, Departugal, Italeave, Fruckoff, Czechout. Oustria, Finnished, Slovlong, Latervia, Byegium etc, until the EU reaches the state of being Germlonely ?

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

So now that Brexit is over I wonder if we can look forward to Grexit, Departugal, Italeave, Fruckoff, Czechout. Oustria, Finnished, Slovlong, Latervia, Byegium etc, until the EU reaches the state of being Germlonely ?

Some more :D

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Me too. Oddly enough I find it little consolation.

Nor me.

Two things could happen, a brave new world outside the free market or negotiating into the free market, but with a worse deal.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Archived