middle 8 - Salford, Huddersfield and Featherstone at Home!

Mike Garforth

Are these 8's fixtures now subject to Sky changing them to suit their purposes at a couple of weeks notice or are they fixed dates?

Sky can change them if they choose to televise any. Don't hold your breath though, they didn't show much from the middle eights last season.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Will there be a price bump for the middle eight games? It seems Fev are increasing their prices for the middle 8's and I'm sure we should return the favour if we have to pay £20 to visit them! Do the vouchers in the season tickets cover our home games?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

It looks like our fixture at Leigh will also be on TV as it's a Saturday afternoon KO

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Yes PM without going upstairs to have a look I believe they say on them Middle 8's and there are 4 of them but we will only use 3 of them.

You looked k nackered munching on your pizza last night.

Cheers Roger. 

Will there be a price bump for the middle eight games? It seems Fev are increasing their prices for the middle 8's and I'm sure we should return the favour if we have to pay £20 to visit them! Do the vouchers in the season tickets cover our home games?

You won't be visiting Fev PM in the middle eights so there will be no returning of favours.

You won't be visiting Fev PM in the middle eights so there will be no returning of favours.

You looked k nackered munching on your pizza last night.

Cheers Roger.

Knackered yes Roger! But great fun all the same and there are some talented lads turn up (I exclude myself from this description)

I will ask Iro for you BSJ on Wednesday at the Touch Rugby.

Did you get a positive reply PM?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Sorry BSJ I forgot! I will send him a text message though and get back to you (pizza can be very distracting)

Archived