Kit launch & meet the squad gathering

RogerT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magnificent turnout last night. A buzz about the place.

Well done to Ravensport for getting all the players gear done and home and away kits all for 2/12.

Also well done to Mauny for sorting out new warm up top & sponsors. A big thankyou to all sponsors and supporters. Everyone at the Club going forward as one it is a great feeling. We will all give it our best shot in 2017 and who knows what might happen?

Well done to Ravensport for getting all the players gear done and home and away kits all for 2/12.

Also well done to Mauny for sorting out new warm up top & sponsors. A big thankyou to all sponsors and supporters. Everyone at the Club going forward as one it is a great feeling. We will all give it our best shot in 2017 and who knows what might happen?

sounds like Batley are on the march, along with a few more clubs. i'm sure this down to the reintroduction of P&R. something to aim for.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Isn't technology a wonderful thing at times. One of your fans who I'm friends with on Facebook went live so I was watching it,as Kevin said there was a good atmosphere,it sounded like it as well.

Good effort by all concerned,well done & good luck next season,apart from when you play us of course.

Sorry I am not keen on the new home shirt reminds too much of the strip of two seasons ago when we just avoided the dreaded drop.

The warm up top looks good.

Good night last night.

Cheers Roger. 

Sorry I am not keen on the new home shirt reminds too much of the strip of two seasons ago when we just avoided the dreaded drop.

The warm up top looks good.

Good night last night.

Cheers Roger.

Love the warm up top.

Reminds me of the 1980 centenary shirt.

I will be purchasing one.

Should have been the home shirt design in my opinion.

I agree with rogerT.

Too much like the 2015 shirt.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Is the away shirt the white one with the photo of the 1896 challenge cup team on it?

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Thanks dd

Still prefer the warm up shirt.

Too similar to a previous season design to warrant 3 purchases of 2xl, large boys and small boys.

Away shirt may sway it though and zipped up tracksuit top and warm up shirt.

Squires been on the atkines diet! The wife needs a leaf out of that book!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Too similar to a previous season design to warrant 3 purchases of 2xl, large boys and small boys.

Away shirt may sway it though and zipped up tracksuit top and warm up shirt.

Squires been on the atkines diet! The wife needs a leaf out of that book!

I assume Mrs Oller doesn't frequent this website...

Your chances of making it through to Boxing Day will be slim otherwise.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

Thats what Pandora is made for.

Little metal charms that look like there worth 50p each go for 35 £. Lets get a bracelet and fill it with the tat!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Someone post player numbers please was at work. Realise it'll be a long list. ....

1 Dave Scott

2. Wayne Rettie

3. Sam Smeaton

4. Macauley Hallett

5. Shaun Ainscough

6. Cain Southernwood

7. Dom Brambani

8. Adam Gledhill

9. Alistair Leak

10 Alex Rowe

11 Brad Day

12 Joel Farrell