News

bomberisgod

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks GMcK, if an adult season ticket for the first 10 games is £130 does that mean admission price for each game is set at £13 or is there a discount applied to the season ticket, other than the £5 off the shirt of course?

Who point of a season ticket is to save money. My guess admission is £15

Thanks GMcK, if an adult season ticket for the first 10 games is £130 does that mean admission price for each game is set at £13 or is there a discount applied to the season ticket, other than the £5 off the shirt of course?

Also, is that cost of a grandstand or popular side ticket?

its a club of semi pro status in 2017 , how could you possibly be any cheaper if you want to stay in the black and pay players and hope to attract new and better players ?

I agree, if you are a true supporter and the club is struggling for cash you should be prepared to pay for the benefit of the CLUB.

There's a need to be careful with deals like that as it then becomes unfair on season ticket holders.

true but there needs to be something to entice people back. There's also a few regulars i know have said they aren't convinced the new approach in C1 is gonna be worth giving Sunday afternoons up in summer.

I believe the marketing strategy should be enticing as many supporters as possible to purchase season tickets early as possible.

Engaging new fans and enticing old ones back must be done now , because if this plan of building for the future doesn't start well , I really can't see any increase in attendances, in fact quite the opposite.

I believe the marketing strategy should be enticing as many supporters as possible to purchase season tickets early as possible.

Engaging new fans and enticing old ones back must be done now , because if this plan of building for the future doesn't start well , I really can't see any increase in attendances, in fact quite the opposite.

they will plummet

Took my niece to the Christmas Market in Town today.

They shut off Murray Road with a row of tented stalls, the Reds and Comets had a stall selling stuff, including season tickets.

No sign of a Town stall (not that I saw anyway).

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

Took my niece to the Christmas Market in Town today.

They shut off Murray Road with a row of tented stalls, the Reds and Comets had a stall selling stuff, including season tickets.

No sign of a Town stall (not that I saw anyway).

The board will be  in town selling merchandise when it arrives shortly. 

I hope we are still working away on two or three of those former , disillusioned players . Very talented local players of great pedigree but not treated to good at times before . Get them content and feeling wanted and that talent will surely flourish given a consistent chance.

Archived