MOUNT PLEASANT  
KO : 15:00  

Referee: B Thaler
Touch Judges: Andrew Smith N Bennett
In Goal: Arron Gill
In Goal 2: D McNeice
Reserve Referee: H Neville
M Com: J Holdsworth
Time Keeper: P Crashley - See more at: http://www.rugby-league.com/the_rfl/referee_appointments#sthash.3nxY525B.dpuf

bet teams turn up at rams and officials at Batley 

IMG_0821.PNG

IMG_0583.JPG

2 minutes ago, fredm said:

Just look on the Batley website to see where the game is to be played..................

oh...................

wait a minute!

at least its not wrong fred , just not up yet

IMG_0583.JPG

1 hour ago, coolie said:

I'm getting the distinct feeling...you don't wanna come to ours ;)

The lucky mascot will be there this time so an easy win for the Dogs and Leeds at home in the next round

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Our lass bless her said oh. They gave us the fixture so the shared gate is more lucrative :shout:

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

just a decent halfback required and a fair ref and am sure it will be a rather close call, until last 15 then we should come good again and romp home, then i woke up :download: sunday will say a lot for me in this game as to if they want to go that bit extra like we did last season now and again.

if we dont fishing gears out, and am  banna ger a flat cap for a rieght fix.

I don't believe that anyone could forecast the outcome of this game with the slightest degree of confidence. It could be a steady low-scoring slog, settled by a drop goal. On the other hand either side might run up a high score against a disappointing opponent. The third chance would be an exhilarating end to end contest with the winner only emerging in the final minutes. I think that I would give longish odds against the last option. 

Sadly I expect that only the diehards will turn out for this game and would not be surprised to see a three figure crowd, which would be a disappointment all round.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I'm sure Thaler  will be slightly more experienced than that shower that officiated Friday.

Our lads will be busting a gut to put right the miserable Easter offering. Our at least I hope they will

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Should have been busting a gut Monday but didn't........all this Taxi for Disken mularkey; I'm pretty sure that if he can't get us up for the Challenge Cup he'll know the score himself. Arrogant maybe, but not daft enough to keep banging his head against a brick wall and getting bigger headaches. 

Turn up Sunday BB they might surprise you!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived