Daniel I to Fev

thehullram

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not Gallagher turned out for Swinton!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Why not Gallagher turned out for Swinton!

I’d have Tommy back tomorrow. Exactly what we need even if not 100% fit. He could be our Yan Molby!

Remember the game at Whitehaven Chris going the full length of the field for a try, after it he was blowing out of his backside lol

It was the same match that marquis Charles got sent of for punching a Whitehaven player who bit him lol

Funny things you remember lol

I am glad that Daniel I is coming back until the end of the season. His effort is great and I hope it puts some spark into the back three forwards. I always liked him as a player and so did most of the Rams fans so why the sarcasm?  The fact that he left to better himself cannot be held against him even if it did not work out at that time.  Cut out the sniping its beneath you.

On 12/1/2017 at 3:02 PM, Piggy's mate said:

I guess that means he'll join Dewsbury next season then!

Did you miss this one PM?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Did you miss this one PM?

Ah PM the soothsayer...

My next prediction... Relegation looms large...

Call back in September to thank me for the head's up :king:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2018 at 5:22 PM, graham fisher said:

You couldn't make this up?

Jokes on us then. Looked the big, strong aggressive forward we've been crying out for. Hope he stays with us for at least this season. I can't believe he couldn't get a game with Fev or Eagles on today;s performance.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived