Daniel I to Fev

thehullram

Thanks fir all of the replies from Fev fans on this thread.

I now realise that I was comp!etely wrong: you are all a bunch of warm-hearted, modest and generous individuals ; supporters of a club in the surest of hands and heading upwards to where you truly belong.

Enjoy it - you will certainly have deserved it when you arrive.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

I now realise that I was comp!etely wrong: you are all a bunch of warm-hearted, modest and generous individuals ; supporters of a club in the surest of hands and heading upwards to where you truly belong.

Thank you?

22 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

???

That's twice today thaz made me laugh n spill tea on a clean t-shirt!!!

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

You never know we could go t@ts up before long and your 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 prediction might come true. All this because Fev have signed a Cas player. Good job Dewsbury have got some reasonable fans to balance the rest???

26 minutes ago, Phil Loxton said:

You never know we could go t@ts up before long and your 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 prediction might come true. All this because Fev have signed a Cas player. Good job Dewsbury have got some reasonable fans to balance the rest???

Ha ha , these are the reasonable one,s , t,others fight among themselves 

IMG_0583.JPG

Good funding this year. Made top 4. Couple of new n decent backers on board. Decent(ish) crowds. Good secondary income.

No club in league is cash rich, but we're ok for now.

We've signed a cas player who isn't going to break into their current first team..... some of the bitterness is bordering on comedy. 

???

Just responding to comments about how well run Fev is. He's a good player and won't break the bank. And I hope you make the top 4, think you will, not sure how the finances will go if you don't. You were one game from financial disaster last season.

1 minute ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Just responding to comments about how well run Fev is. He's a good player and won't break the bank. And I hope you make the top 4, think you will, not sure how the finances will go if you don't. You were one game from financial disaster last season.

Dont think you will find anywhere on here that says we were well run mate. As robin says ive mentioned the extra income this year thats about it. Go get yourself a few beers watch the rugby and stop worrying about fev?.

30 minutes ago, Phil Loxton said:

......and you can give us Sam Day back????

Would serve You right if he Signed for us

Nice To buck The trend ;)

Gareth Moore has had A couple of good Games

Surprised the Cheque  book ain't been pulled out ;)

35 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Name of the game Wakefield Ram. We are not nailed on for top four yet. We have some tough games coming up starting with Batley this week.We are in the same rat race as everyone else and wish Dewsbury all the best in their fight to stay up. 

59 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Good funding this 

We've signed a cas player who isn't going to break into their current first team..... some of the bitterness is bordering on comedy. 

???

I guess that's the point.  You ain't even sure he'll get a game for you but he was doing a bloody good job for us. 

Cas player signs for Fev causes Dewsbury meltdown. Not a scenario I saw coming. ???

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

25 minutes ago, NickD said:

I guess that's the point.  You ain't even sure he'll get a game for you but he was doing a bloody good job for us. 

I like to think I was doing a bloody good job as a nurse in wakey.

But when a bigger, more resourced trust offered me a senior post I bloody took it.

Sh it happens Nick.

54 minutes ago, coolie said:

Would serve You right if he Signed for us

Nice To buck The trend ;)

Gareth Moore has had A couple of good Games

Surprised the Cheque  book ain't been pulled out ;)

Id be over moon for sam if he got a contract at Dewsbury. Cracking young kid who needs to be playing at a good standard regular. Can keep gaz moore though.

9 hours ago, coolie said:

It's called living within your means,

Your already spending money with no hope of going nowhere, but walking that tightrope you'll eventually fall.

If you keep saying something I guess it'll eventually come true. Wish I had a fiver for every time you've predicted Fev to go pop before the end of the season......

You know sometimes it just is what it is!!  Gaz Moore, Sam Day and Robbie Ward .. have been really good for us in the games they have played for us!!  .... Matty Wildie had one good game for us ( against Fev.. after he had signed for them )  .. its just how it is .... players thrive in one environment but not always in every environment!!  Just look at Chase!! haha .. don't bother it will always eventually go wrong for him!!  

Archived