Is that it then

RogerT

Nowt to do with me but I'd be on to the club.The fans who pay to watch are entitled to be informed. At Oldham we used to have that problem but now we have Dave Naylor our techy bloke,that part of the club has improved immensely. I wish we could say the same about our current league position.:biggrin:

Forget the website, it's been chronic all season, that's why I do the player stats each week as soon after the game as is possible.

I don't even know whether I can be bothered going today or not.

Hello Moorside Roughyed, people have been onto the club in the past and  the clubs stance was lets get the team right and working together then we will sort it out.

We used to have somebody doing it but unfortunately they died and it's never been the same since.

There is one guy in Germany that could do it and did offer, but there seemed to be a stand off between him and the club.

Forget the website it's of no interest to the club and I'm sure sponsors have little interest in a media presence.

The game will be a good one hopefully. Swinton have brought players in and the week off should make a difference in energy levels

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

The club should be ashamed of that paltry excuse for a website. We moaned before over all sorts and having an Italian owning the match highlights,  but at least we had some. We have a youtube page which is as much use as a chocolate fireguard, squads were always on the site at 2.00 pm Friday, now we never see anything until the team on twitter before the game. It's a complete farce. Somebody take note!!!

Well, as Al Davis former owner of the Oakland/LA Raiders said...

"Just win baby!!"

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Just wondered if we've put a sign on the visitors' dressing room wall saying something like 'hey, come on we need you to score first cos we can't play til we're behind'!! 

16 hours ago, phildog said:

The club should be ashamed of that paltry excuse for a website. We moaned before over all sorts and having an Italian owning the match highlights,  but at least we had some. We have a youtube page which is as much use as a chocolate fireguard, squads were always on the site at 2.00 pm Friday, now we never see anything until the team on twitter before the game. It's a complete farce. Somebody take note!!!

Whose the Italian.??

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

6 hours ago, colinb said:

Whose the Italian.??

At first base?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

59 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

At first base?

Whats on second...

I don't know who's on third base.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

7 hours ago, colinb said:

Whose the Italian.??

Phildog you keep mentioning that an Italian owns the match highlights. The match is filmed by Chris who does it for the club.  They are then uploaded to the RFL site as per the RFL instructions for potentially further investigations as required. The club in turn  pass a copy to BISSA for further fundraising. I ask again ....who is the Italian.??

The CLUB own them as it is their employees that are being filmed.

I think, Phil, you will find that the Italian was the warped sense of humour of somebody associated with the batleyrlfc.co.uk website. Now, who do we know with such a sense of humour? Someone who maybe passed away not too long ago perchance?

I see, by the way, that the last match report on the website is from the beginning of July against the Rams, and apparently hasn't been updated at all since then....

It was my understanding the individual in question passed away.

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

3 minutes ago, doggystyle said:

Enzo did a cracking jon,  oh how we miss his talents these days.

He certainly did . I'm just trying to get Phildog to understand it all and get him back to reality.??

9 hours ago, colinb said:

He certainly did . I'm just trying to get Phildog to understand it all and get him back to reality.??

reality looks naff to be fair, last game bulls and next game broncos on main club site, should be the shop window to showcase some talant to keep up with it all,lots happening on the player front/sponserships,pig night, and maybe the odd player or two for next season coming on board.

Archived