Rovers beat leigh

Robin Evans

Sadly not Fev but well done KR.

I've got some pals from Leigh and they'll be hurting and I feel for that bunch of lads n lasses.

But those ar soles who were chucking the abuse about when changing ends last week.

To the ar se that felt it necessary to get all heavy with an old man.

To those who felt the need to take the pizz that was way OTT...... I'm soddin glad KR did you in your own back yard.

Yes, I know this doesn't put me in a good light, but you know, after the experience last week I do not give a toss.

Steve Lynda Frank Matt Ian Ian C and the rest of the barm.pots that watch Leigh..... you'll know where I'm coming from....

Agree with you Robin about the r soles from Leigh at half time.Was going to mention it last week but didnt.On changing ends at half time I had to pull my son away from two confrontations with Leigh fans who were calling him names and trying to start a fight with him because they realised he had had quite a few beers and thought he was an easy target.Apart from Cas they are beginning to be my second most hated club.Well done K.R ive just watched the recording and it was well deserved.

2 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Sadly not Fev but well done KR.

I've got some pals from Leigh and they'll be hurting and I feel for that bunch of lads n lasses.

But those ar soles who were chucking the abuse about when changing ends last week.

To the ar se that felt it necessary to get all heavy with an old man.

To those who felt the need to take the pizz that was way OTT...... I'm soddin glad KR did you in your own back yard.

Yes, I know this doesn't put me in a good light, but you know, after the experience last week I do not give a toss.

Steve Lynda Frank Matt Ian Ian C and the rest of the barm.pots that watch Leigh..... you'll know where I'm coming from....

Should have give us a shout robin, we would have put them in there place?.

Chill out Robin. He may be a successful businessman, but he's under no obligation to talk sense. In any case, what goes around comes around. The sooner the better where he's concerned.

When it comes to Leigh fans, we have to be aware that we have a small percentage of mindless idiots at Fev, it's just that Leigh have substantially more.

Most teams have a few idiots who like to spoil it for the rest, but Leigh as a club have become probably the most disliked in the game for a reason, ask any other RL fan, especially in the Championship, think it's the whole ethos that earned them that crown!! Its easy bullying part time teams week in week out....

Think they expected to storm through SL as they did in the Championship last season, but it's a totally different league....they've thrown money at a side that don't gel, it's no good paying top dollar for players who lack the commitment, it simply doesn't work! The fans are blaming the coach, who, imo, is not great, I see a worse team than the one that won them promotion last season, swapping players week in week out doesn't make a settled side and where have all the flags and banners gone, they needed an extra 53 seater to bring them the Fev last season!!

Did you notice in the Leigh,K.R. game Mortimer went missing in the last 15 min when he was needed.Higham had to do all the plays by himself,i don't know how much Drinkwater is being paid but he has not earned it on the field this season.Also Wakey's win on Friday the pivot positions Grix full back Miller 6 Finn 7 and Wood at 9 all had outstanding games.These are the positions that often hold the key to a winning team.

2 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Did you notice in the Leigh,K.R. game Mortimer went missing in the last 15 min when he was needed.Higham had to do all the plays by himself,i don't know how much Drinkwater is being paid but he has not earned it on the field this season.Also Wakey's win on Friday the pivot positions Grix full back Miller 6 Finn 7 and Wood at 9 all had outstanding games.These are the positions that often hold the key to a winning team.

Yes, Leigh fans were boasting after our game that they've found the perfect half back partnership...I think they need to think again, I feel sorry for Reynolds in a way, although he has the Leigh 'DNA' (cocky when in front) he seems to have improved this season bit I've seen of him, but he'll never get a chance while the third rate Aussies are getting in by just turning up. I would have liked to see them in SL again next season, but think there's much improvement needed in key areas from the display yesterday ?

5 hours ago, Jimmyvtec said:

I got abuse leaving the ground last week from some idiot and his four mates. Leigh are by far the worst fans I have come across. I want them to go down but then I don't want them at post office road again. 

I dont condone violence of any kind but I call it defending our selves.Going back to the seventies and early eighties opposing supporters used to dread coming to our place because we would give as good as we got I remember numerous times of fans returning over the penines freezing after a bus window was put through and my favourite incident was when I was returning to my dads car near the small church when I saw a Fev fan and a Hull KR fan fighting in someone's front garden then suddenly the owner came out towards them with a pitch falk in his hand to get them out.At least in them days there was no bullying of old men.

19 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Yup. Hkr may well beat Widnes = Widnes v Leigh in the mpg

Can't see Leigh making 1m game. Warrington will go up without losing. IMO think Catalans, Hull KR and Widnes all finish on 10 points. Points difference will decide the positions. London could just make the 1m game against one of the above 3.

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

I suspect had Ben Reynolds played yesterday he would have made the difference between losing and winning.

I'm not a SL coach.......

However, Neil Jukes is up sh it creek.... I'm not!!!! ?

It's good to know that Fev contributed to their downfall then, by making Mortimer and Drinkwater look better than they actually are. Although to be fair it will take them a long time to get the same luck with those bounces as they got last week.

22 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

A lot will depend on just how sheeite Widnes are. 

Warrington shoukd be 7/7

cats will just about do enough.

Fev n fax make up the numbers.

So it's two from hkr (who have a break of serve), widnes leigh and london.

I think Catalans will be in the "million pound game", the game this weekend for them against Leigh is huge.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

22 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

A lot will depend on just how sheeite Widnes are. 

Warrington shoukd be 7/7

cats will just about do enough.

Fev n fax make up the numbers.

So it's two from hkr (who have a break of serve), widnes leigh and london.

Why is nobody giving us a chance, we could beat hkr and widnes, we should beat fax and therefore possibly making the million pound game ourselves.

1 minute ago, Fev1983 said:

Why is nobody giving us a chance, 

Because our recent form, Sunday excepting, has not been that of mpg finalists.

We should have beaten fax last time, but didn't.

We should have beaten Toulouse.... but didn't.

We should have beaten London away in the regular season..... but didn't. 

We fell way short of a poor Leigh side who hkr have just beaten.

So, that's why I don't give us much of a chance....

I've been wrong afoore like

Archived