Bradford bulls

Cl1998

11 minutes ago, DavidM said:

You couldn’t make it up . Why ?

God knows but bradford fans can't stand him and my marra from Halifax said he's utter and can't keep a lid on anything. referee'd a keighley friendly vs bulls and sent 3 off and sin binned 4 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cl1998 said:

God knows but bradford fans can't stand him and my marra from Halifax said he's utter and can't keep a lid on anything. referee'd a keighley friendly vs bulls and sent 3 off and sin binned 4 

Ah right yes was that him . I guess all we can do is concentrate on what we can control

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

You couldn’t make it up . Why ?

It's been allowed for a number of years now,it was brought in so you got the best referee officiating the big matches irrespective of where they were from.

4 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

It's been allowed for a number of years now,it was brought in so you got the best referee officiating the big matches irrespective of where they were from.

Ok . Well , as long as we’ve got the best , that’s good 

Scholey will be a big miss he not only drives forward he defends like a tiger with its back to a wall and has a yard more pace than most props to reach an attacker , if Singo is fit he should be going at loose and Bailey back in the props . i'd give Forrester a run out at fullback only for the reason it could be an ace card and catch the Bulls out from their game plan .

I am away this weekend and gutted to be missing this game!

Great to see Bradford supporters turning up in numbers....hopefully we can match them at least and get a crowd of 1500+ I don't think the result is as important as the haven game, for town I think a hardworking disciplined performance and to run Bradford close will be enough to keep some part time fans coming back every week.....I will go Town 16-26 Bradford.

As for the past players, I think this has been good marketing, would like to see more of this on social media - perhaps we could continue to do it and not just as a one off.....I notice Richard de Levere shares town videos from the early 90s, we should press on from this, and perhaps Workington town website/facebook could regularly post videos from the archive, keeps the interest there instead of just at 3pm on Sunday

1 hour ago, Anonymouse said:

if Singo is fit he should be going at loose ......

Singo? :) .....anyhow heard he is still a week or so off sadly

7 hours ago, Billy Bob said:

More rain forecast before Sundays game, a soggy pitch could be a good leveler and work in our favour.

Oh I’m sure , I dunno why they bother with the weather forecast on telly . Just keep a sign up saying you’se up there will get rain and cold and for us down here it’ll be nice and mild . We’re a tiny dot on the world map yet get so much different weather and they can show a massive area or continent somewhere and it’s all the same ... ?? ....yes I’m getting fed up with this long winter , I feel like i’m in game of thrones 

5 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Going off subject a bit. Does anyone know what the latest is with Tom Curwen? I know he had an op, but seems ages ago. How far away is he? 

When he was interviewed on radio Cumbria a fortnight ago he said he had wanted to get back for the haven game but it had come a little bit to soon. Sounded like he was making sure he didn’t come back too early and cause more problems.

Bit quiet on here , big game ahead on Sunday . Hopefully the squads as healthy as possible , will Larne Patrick be back ? Hopefully the derby defeat gives us a bit of anger to get something back against the ledger and we can show to a good turnout what we can do . These games should really motivate you to perform 

Archived