New Hummel England RL Kit will be on sale ?

Since Hummel signed a four year deal to be the Kit supplier in January I suppose it's time enough for them to have worked on a trendy new England RL kit and training range just in time for the mid-season international in Denver with the trademark Hummel chevrons down each shoulder...

Hummel must be on the cusp of introducing this new range so I wonder if the supplier who posted about the England World Cup kit would like to come on here, or any other party for that matter, and enlighten us all as to when this range will be available on line...

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

I actually tried contacting Hummel for a launch date, about a month ago. Got a prompt response from their customer service team saying they would enquire about dates for me, but nothing since. 

You'd imagine it would be being worn in the Denver test. Whether they will have a full replica and off-field apparel range (and some mugs) ready by then remains to be seen.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

After 20 years, I'm still not convinced by the St George's Cross on the chest. It looks cut off, for a start, finishing as it does in the middle of the chest. And I just don't think it's that good an idea anyway. I'd much prefer a chevron, or even to go back to our original hoops.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

There was a marketing email from the RFL recently that gave you the chance to win a new England kit.

There were no pictures or release dates.

It did say that they would wear it for the first time in the Denver Test.

Do not fear; only BELIEVE

5 hours ago, Damien said:

Yeah a red chevron would be better and would be a lot more distinctive as a RL kit. 

Problem with the chevron is the perceived St. Helens issue (personally would be happy with a chevron) .. would happily have the kit worn in the centenary match, that was nice and a bit different. 

Quite like the cross though too and the longer they keep it the more it becomes synonymous with England rl and well known outside the sport. 

8 hours ago, nadera78 said:

After 20 years, I'm still not convinced by the St George's Cross on the chest. It looks cut off, for a start, finishing as it does in the middle of the chest. And I just don't think it's that good an idea anyway. I'd much prefer a chevron, or even to go back to our original hoops.

I liked the cross on the 2011 kit but I agree I'd rather seen just a plain white kit or a red V and hoops

2 hours ago, RP London said:

Problem with the chevron is the perceived St. Helens issue (personally would be happy with a chevron) .. would happily have the kit worn in the centenary match, that was nice and a bit different. 

Quite like the cross though too and the longer they keep it the more it becomes synonymous with England rl and well known outside the sport. 

I'm a Wigan fan and have no issue. If its a classic chevron it will look quite different to recent Saints kits anyway. Australia, NZ, GB in the past, PNG, France, which are all of the established international countries, generally have great classic RL jerseys with the chevron. England having the same just fits right in my opinion and also links back to what we are used to with GB.

4 hours ago, RP London said:

I've heard this before, but it's like saying no England football fan would wear that shirt because Tottenham / Leeds / Preston / Swansea / Fulham / Derby play in white shirts. It's nonsensical, especially when it's probably no more than a handful of people who'd say it anyway. Even more so when it means we're preventing ourselves using one of the few publicly-recognised visual cues RL has. The chevron is ours, people recognise it and associate it with us, we should use it.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

I thought the plain white shirt was very classy with the chest logo #wallofwhite

i would take the student kit though I like the chevrons on the arms 

and if anyone remembers the kiwis about a decade ago if we can’t find a sponsor to pay what the shirt is worth then go without 

I also would not mind a red chevron on the chest if we had to have one 

the all white kit was kind of classy though 

As I said I wouldn’t mind... I just know from other conversations (almost every year) on this board there is a lot of anti chevron because of saints... 

i would double chevron it with red shorts, 

11 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

Knowing the Parochialism of the RFL it will be a Leeds Chip shop

Presumably you mean that fine establishment - Charlie Bretts of Headingley...

If the students kit is the projected Hummel England kit then its seriously underwhelming. 2013 World Cup kit style for England was best.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Archived