London Broncos Game

CanadianRugger

On 6/4/2018 at 2:40 AM, OldManMarley said:

Your arrogance on other teams forums is a disgrace and you should show some respect to the teams and fans that have made this game what it is!

The utter garbage that people are having to read on their own forums from people who have watched the game for 5mins is appalling so I’m getting mine in. I have played rugby league for 25 years and watched it for over 55 years so I’m entitled to my opinion.

If England were to produce a Baseball Team or an Ice Hockey team who had incredible amount of funding and had some initial short term success I don’t believe for once second that fans of that team would begin to lay the law down on a sport they know very little about? 

I’m sure you aren’t all bad, I’ve been to Toronto myself to watch Pittsburgh play the Leafs and it was a great experience but there are a few individuals from yourselves on this forum that are incredibly arrogant and show a complete lack of respect for the fans of other teams.

You come from an affluent city, some of these teams that people from this forum are having a go at are run down areas, they have suffered and feel hard done to by a governing body (RFL) that has never shown value in the work they do. It is not easy to see someone come in with a cheque book sign whoever they want and then have fans parade it infront of people with an arrogance that some of you have.

Im more than happy with all my previous comments and I had a very fortunate privileged up bringing considering the time. My parents were fantastic people and they made sure of that, so I can assure you, the words I write are of no fault of theres. 

Your also very bitter,how come?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OldManMarley said:

Just fancied a vent fella, the wife was doing my head in so I’ll just blame her. I’ll get her to send you an apology.

Women....I know your pain, how I know your pain!

8 minutes ago, OldManMarley said:

She’s a real witch mate! Can’t get shut of her!

You married her....now listen Old Man

Need 2 predictions from you:

1. Score of Toronto/London game on Saturday?

2.  Crowd size?

Let see how quick you are old fella, lets see if the Alzheimers is setting in....take a jab. 

On 6/5/2018 at 9:17 AM, RobertAM said:

it'll change..betting the showers will blow over and we have sunshine.. anyhow as long as Mojito man is there I'm not bothered about a few sprinkles.

went to the Wolfpack shop yesterday to pick up mine and my wife's personalized STH cards and Coach Rowley was there...said the boys are ready for a tough contest...

Forecast is now calling for showers in the morning and dry for game time!!! Wolfie McWolface* will huff and puff and blow these clouds away!!!!

*not yet official as i haven't won the mascot naming contest yet.

35 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

Forecast is now calling for showers in the morning and dry for game time!!! Wolfie McWolface* will huff and puff and blow these clouds away!!!!

*not yet official as i haven't won the mascot naming contest yet.

Indeed, much better forecast! I hope it stays put...

image.png.11ae8da323dd33840b355b0e6b7ea4fa.png

50 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

keep the faith..warm n sunny. I like Wolfie McWolface..has my vote!

I hope they gonna ask us to vote and choose between 2-3 names, but I doubt it. Anyway, democratic elections theses days...

56 minutes ago, manu266 said:

I hope they gonna ask us to vote and choose between 2-3 names, but I doubt it. Anyway, democratic elections theses days...

Come on man...stay out of it!....lets the junior members of the Pack decide....great chance to empower the little wolflings!

6 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Come on man...stay out of it!....lets the junior members of the Pack decide....great chance to empower the little wolflings!

100% its going to be one of the Paw Patrol if we go your way Kman.

7 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

100% its going to be one of the Paw Patrol if we go your way Kman.

Maybe there could be a little Pack following him around at the games...

1 hour ago, RayCee said:

So how many regular round matches will be played at Lamport? 

8 games in a row and then 4 in the qualifiers. Great time to be in Toronto. The new pitch looks great.

8 hours ago, ojx said:

Update on the weather watch. Things are looking up, the rain system seems to be is slowly shifting to Friday.

588890511_ScreenShot2018-06-06at21_56_12.png.fd837ab3c88dcd56b01d923864950b64.png

Still going up.

image.png.ff5b8b9ed60da666fd7fda17396deaad.png

6 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

You lot talk about the weather more than us Brits.

Studies have shown that it is the #1 topic of conversation amongst  Canadians....being geographically so large and having so many climatic zones means we live in a different weather reality than most peoples....the weather here is really variable and you've got to check it constantly to see what to wear outside, literally from hour to hour sometimes.

44 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Studies have shown that it is the #1 topic of conversation amongst  Canadians....being geographically so large and having so many climatic zones means we live in a different weather reality than most peoples....the weather here is really variable and you've got to check it constantly to see what to wear outside, literally from hour to hour sometimes.

Reminds me of the reply when people ask "how did you find the weather"?...........................I just went out the house door and there it was.................

Archived