Were is everybody

Wrlfc

4 minutes ago, town4me said:

Marra. You have got bigger things to worry about than us  and you know it. Clocks ticking

Let's hope that clock isn't ticking for town come the end of the season marra spent towns life savings this year yet you still have no advantage over haven in any way shape or form this our most weakest year financially to date I would be too cocky about how haven are doing. Appeanety haven have a good invester for next season so I wouldn't be too overly relying on your basic know nothing knowledge of Whitehaven rlfc 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Let's hope that clock isn't ticking for town come the end of the season marra spent towns life savings this year yet you still have no advantage over haven in any way shape or form this our most weakest year financially to date I would be too cocky about how haven are doing. Appeanety haven have a good invester for next season so I wouldn't be too overly relying on your basic know nothing knowledge of Whitehaven rlfc 

Trying to distract attention away from yourselves ATM is laughable.  Forget about us you have enough on your own plate.  When's the appeal? Have you considered putting  a tax on jam

3 minutes ago, town4me said:

Trying to distract attention away from yourselves ATM is laughable.  Forget about us you have enough on your own plate.  When's the appeal? Have you considered putting  a tax on jam

The way you lot go through jam we’ll make a fortune. Thanks for the idea money problems.......solved!

5 minutes ago, town4me said:

Pass your ground safety test first marra otherwise you might have to play at haven then that would be laughable ? you know the way to the pride of West Cumbria I'd imagine 

Back to topic, Forums like this are going the same way as the game, rapidly downhill. 

The Barrow forum on this platform has practically died.

Everyone these days is constantly looking for conflict, too many are not happy just talking about the game.

HW

Everyone is probably fed up of the crack on the forum of late!! I used to look forward to coming on and reading peoples opinions on Town , now it is full of childish bickering.

I totally agree Cato, every thread now soon gets taken away from rugby and towards Haven's alleged money troubles which may or may not even exist.

I sometimes log on after a day or 2 and see that there are seven or eight new topics, you can guarantee that whatever they were about they will end the same way

3 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

Is that the name “Appeanety Haven” you are going to be playing under next year with this good investor then.

9 hours ago, Cato89 said:

Everyone is probably fed up of the crack on the forum of late!! I used to look forward to coming on and reading peoples opinions on Town , now it is full of childish bickering.

You are right Cato but it took an haven troll posting anti Town rubbish to get people on here posting....sad I know when the game is on its backside. Good luck to the Mont today.

If haven are struggling for money this season wouldnt the 'good invester for next season' just get involved this season to help them out, why would they wait??

Unless it is Havenfan13 and he is still buying lottery tickets and waiting for the 6 numbers first?

19 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

If haven are struggling for money this season wouldnt the 'good invester for next season' just get involved this season to help them out, why would they wait??

Unless it is Havenfan13 and he is still buying lottery tickets and waiting for the 6 numbers first?

??

12 hours ago, Cato89 said:

The cracks fine on here until the chuckle brothers from whitehaven come on spouting anti workington town stuff. 

21 minutes ago, town4me said:

The cracks fine on here until the chuckle brothers from whitehaven come on spouting anti workington town stuff. 

I don’t understand why folks don’t just block the posters they don’t want to see. If easy to do, and solves the problem.

HW

20 hours ago, Billy Bob said:

Every one is down at the ground all hands on deck, after a R/L ground inspection this week we have 6 weeks to carryout improvements or the spectator capacity will be set at ZERO.

What a load of rhubarb.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

28 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Its maybe because of the lack of toilet facilities on the popular side, give us our wall back!

Seconded... But put a coupe of those car air freshener trees there in the summer. 

In all seriousness the game locally in the semi pro area and to a certain extent the amateur scene is really really struggling. I think unless there’s something forthcoming from the RFL with regard to help and finance then we could be seeing the beginning of the end for rugby league in West Cumbria. 

It wouldn’t just be the local clubs that would suffer either, the game nationally would suffer as a consequence too.

2 hours ago, Rango said:

In all seriousness the game locally in the semi pro area and to a certain extent the amateur scene is really really struggling. I think unless there’s something forthcoming from the RFL with regard to help and finance then we could be seeing the beginning of the end for rugby league in West Cumbria. 

It wouldn’t just be the local clubs that would suffer either, the game nationally would suffer as a consequence too.

It's suffering alright did you see the crowd on Thursday night for a challenge cup QF ?

1 hour ago, wonky said:

It could be worse, we could have just bombed a comfortable lead with 10 mins to go. 

I thought they had it in the bag, they seem to be thriving with a small squad and Dion sounds like he's playing out of his skin. the problems will come if they sustain any injuries to major players. Next weeks game against Newcastle will be interesting having seen them last week, I was impressed how they moved the ball around.

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

I thought they had it in the bag, they seem to be thriving with a small squad and Dion sounds like he's playing out of his skin. the problems will come if they sustain any injuries to major players. Next weeks game against Newcastle will be interesting having seen them last week, I was impressed how they moved the ball around.

Think the small squad are getting by with injured players now another 2 players left today Reece and lister 

MODERATOR:Haven warrior it the nail on the head,If you don't like what is being said,press the ignore button.I think both sets of fans have enough on their plates with keeping both clubs in business rather than arguing on a Forum,Lets keep both clubs dealing with their problems inhouse and not on the Forum..Thankyou..

Archived