Moving forward from haven defeat

Townfan1992

2 minutes ago, town4me said:

Haven fans ruining another thread going off topic. Getting really boring now. I am sure they have plenty of problems they could be discussing on havens totalrl forum

Haven fans ruining? maybe should ask your own fans to stop stiring and then maybe haven fans wouldn’t have an opinion 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, town4me said:

Haven fans ruining another thread going off topic. Getting really boring now. I am sure they have plenty of problems they could be discussing on havens totalrl forum

Ye the mouse is on his own, run alone boys and all 3 of you can have a good chin wag about town on there?

Topic says moving on after haven defeat. Getting boring hf13. U only won a derby match nearly 3 days ago. See  if u on here after Sunday's match. Complaining u got beat because all the injuries and u have then u got small teams Newcastle n Bradford to play. Think could be rather quiet on here.

1 hour ago, Havenfan13 said:

Well in my time supporting haven in the last 15 years haven have won the league trophy and graced a few finals and that’s more than town in that time so il take that it’s ok to live in the past but that’s when you struggle to get out of it 

Ye, sorry pal I guess thems pretty big achievementsfor you and your club thank your lucky stars you don’t have any past to struggle out of like us poor Townies eh.

1 hour ago, GeordieTownie said:

I actually think there isn’t a huge amount between the 2 teams and either could beat the other on any given day.

That said I’d expect a full Town side to edge it.

The bottom line is barring 2 brain farts Town would be 8 points ahead of Haven - but they aren’t. But if both teams results in their remaining fixtures mirror the first half of the season Town will be ahead of Haven. I’d hope Town finish 3rd and Haven 4th but I can’t see it unfortunately.

The bottom line is Haven won both games. I’m sure you will evidence to the contrary that you won’t share with us. Are you now saying you didn’t have a full side in the previous two meetings this year? 

Well in my time supporting haven in the last 15 years haven have won the league trophy and graced a few finals and that’s more than town in that time so il take that it’s ok to live in the past but that’s when you struggle to get out of it 

League leaders shield. Wow.

2 minutes ago, town4me said:

Stick a padlock on it trouty lad?

Is that because you don’t like people having a different view and questioning what people say? I thought the idea of a forum was where people could discuss matters and have different opinions, obviously not in your part of the woods. 

Did I abuse any player coach or fan did town yes was I part of it no i wouldn’t lower myself it’s a game nothing more some people need to have a shake and a reality check 

Just called us idiots for giving our opinion on our forum !!!

15 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Is that because you don’t like people having a different view and questioning what people say? I thought the idea of a forum was where people could discuss matters and have different opinions, obviously not in your part of the woods. 

Ues its to discuss things but Read the title of the thread again.  Do you know haven have a totalrl forum.? 

1 minute ago, town4me said:

Ues its to discuss things but Read the title of the thread again.  Do you know haven have a totalrl forum.? 

Yes I do. But if you want to make statements about how you feel that you that you have a better team etc then am I not as a Haven fan and a member of Total RL Forums (not Workington Town) entitled to voice my opinion and defend the team I support? I have never hidden the fact I am a Haven supporter, I do not come on here and abuse you, your team, your club but at the same time I am not going to sit back and have people on here post lies, have opinions about the club I support that I disagree with without replying. Do I not have a right of reply or is this a dictatorship and not part of Total RL forums? 

11 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Yes I do. But if you want to make statements about how you feel that you that you have a better team etc then am I not as a Haven fan and a member of Total RL Forums (not Workington Town) entitled to voice my opinion and defend the team I support? I have never hidden the fact I am a Haven supporter, I do not come on here and abuse you, your team, your club but at the same time I am not going to sit back and have people on here post lies, have opinions about the club I support that I disagree with without replying. Do I not have a right of reply or is this a dictatorship and not part of Total RL forums? 

?????????? 

3 hours ago, Marrafan said:

Well you seem to have been beaten by a less than average team who never produced any line breaks etc etc and were basically very poor. This happened to you on two occasions in the league this season and cost you four league points. Still you won't have to worry about us again as we are that bad we won't be anywhere near the play offs surely?

TBF Marra , when Town went on a 7 game winning streak they were ###### poor and you lot were so unlucky - All 7 times ?

3 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

Yes yes yes you have won a few trophies and like to live in the past we know all that. Well I know which squad and coach I’d rather have and it ain’t towns but on the teams position I agree time will tell 

So when history looks back at RL in Cumbria this will be called “Havens finest hour” or regarded as there glory days which seems a bit insignificant compared to the  achievements of the other two Cumbrian clubs wouldn’t you agree with not a lot of hope of adding to your haul of silverware in the foreseeable future unless your fortunes improve dramatically .

8 hours ago, Old standoff said:

So when history looks back at RL in Cumbria this will be called “Havens finest hour” or regarded as there glory days which seems a bit insignificant compared to the  achievements of the other two Cumbrian clubs wouldn’t you agree with not a lot of hope of adding to your haul of silverware in the foreseeable future unless your fortunes improve dramatically .

Here we go back to the last century, black and white TV etc, etc. Your club is nothing like it was then. I’m sure the players and coaches of those teams showed far more decorum and sportsmanship than antics of the current ones. Likewise I’m sure the supporters of those days weren’t baying for the opposition players to die or suffer serious injury like your current crop of supporters were on Sunday. First class that, especially after a minutes silence for a poor lad that had died during a game the day before. 

3 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Here we go back to the last century, black and white TV etc, etc. Your club is nothing like it was then. I’m sure the players and coaches of those teams showed far more decorum and sportsmanship than antics of the current ones. Likewise I’m sure the supporters of those days weren’t baying for the opposition players to die or suffer serious injury like your current crop of supporters were on Sunday. First class that, especially after a minutes silence for a poor lad that had died during a game the day before. 

With all due respect, all those things you've gone over AGAIN have been covered on this thread, so to prevent yourself getting white finger or a repetitive strain injury (which I'm sure you've had before) can we politely move on.

6 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Similar to your supporters when stevie scholey got dropped on his neck with a spear tackle mate. Move on, every club has  morons who shout abuse haven has as many as everybody else. 

4 minutes ago, Ginock1 said:

With all due respect, all those things you've gone over AGAIN have been covered on this thread, so to prevent yourself getting white finger or a repetitive strain injury (which I'm sure you've had before) can we politely move on.

Selective reading as usual. No Town fan has gone over old ground have they? Same things over and over again but as soon as someone challenges it you want to move on. Of course the last century and the glory days isn’t old ground in jamland is it? 

Give it a rest Marrafan, you go on like our lass only without the benefits! I realise you think you are upholding the dignity and virtues from a much superior club than the waste of time that is Workington, but if you want somebody to tell you you are right then you ain't gonna get it on here pal. If you are arguing to wind folk up for your own enjoyment then that's called something else.

Can we please leave it that you are going to agree to disagree with some of the Town fans and vice versa. BOTH sets of fans say stuff I don't agree with ( can anything be worse than the " go get your fathers gun"  song the Haven fans still sing even after the Derek Bird event in their home town in which an ex Town & Haven player was killed?)  but I don't feel the need to go on deluded.com to keep reminding our neighbours of it.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Archived