Swinton v Town final, final, final

Townfan1992

11 minutes ago, Town Army said:

Jake Moore last game today. 

Be surprised if Sam's with us next year.

Neither enjoy playing for Leon

That’s there prerogative but Leon has done a great job from a fans perspective. I’m sure with more experience he’ll become an excellent coach. If players don’t want to play next year that’s fine we’ll just have to move on.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I don’t fret over anyone who goes . Thanks , move on . You get replaced 

Such is life David such is life

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

2 minutes ago, wonky said:

Leon has just tweeted he will be 100% with us next year 

Just seen that, great news, to any player that isn't on for next year thanks for your effort and good look, to the lads that are committed to the club well done and here's to a great season next year. UTT. 

9 minutes ago, LancashireTown said:

Sam has had talks with Whitehaven, unsure what he is doing yet, close with jonty so depends on contract.

jake Moore has signed 2 year with Whitehaven.

sammut is a town boy. 

This sammut rumour just wont go away hope its true. He would destroy C1. 

10 minutes ago, LancashireTown said:

Sam has had talks with Whitehaven, unsure what he is doing yet, close with jonty so depends on contract.

sammut is a town boy. 

I so hope that’s true its beyond words !

11 minutes ago, LancashireTown said:

sammut is a town boy. 

I hope Donald told you this ,coz he's nivver rang.

11 minutes ago, LancashireTown said:

sammut is a town boy. 

Sam has signed a 2 Yr deal, good luck, Mellor for town. 

8 minutes ago, town4me said:

This sammut rumour just wont go away hope its true. He would destroy C1. 

Haven't you heard he's bought a house in Seaton and got a job in the laundry at Sellafield, he was at the match today was talking to him in the next cubicle in the toilets?

Just now, Hate the rec said:

Haven't you heard he's bought a house in Seaton and got a job in the laundry at Sellafield, he was at the match today was talking to him in the next cubicle in the toilets?

Should have bunged him a contract and said sign that lad 

As for the sammutt crack somebody mentioned on here a few months ago he was doing the next  sellafield police course and signing for town . Whether or not he does sign i can 100% guarentee he's not on that course it started about 5 weeks ago my lasses nephew is on it now.

1 minute ago, donald said:

As for the sammutt crack somebody mentioned on here a few months ago he was doing the next  sellafield police course and signing for town . Whether or not he does sign i can 100% guarentee he's not on that course it started about 5 weeks ago my lasses nephew is on it now.

He doesn’t need to do the training , he’ll go right in he’s a genius 

I'm so glad I went today , that was some effort with 3 injured players doing a 10 minute spell each and Olstrum playing most of the game holding his side.  Everybody from the coaches , directors and players to the most committed, vocal fans anywhere , we all deserved better. Town for life. Great news about Leon as well.

We’ve come on a lot this year . This last week has been a pretty sad end in several ways , but overall we’ve achieved as well and more than I thought we would . Getting to the play offs was the goal , then to beat Donny and scrap like hell more than  a bit busted and battered in two tough away games was a proud accomplishment . We were undone by running out of troops and some bad luck , but how we’ve pulled together shows that any talk of discord looks way off the mark . All those guys and staff have done the name of the club proud in the face of adversity and poor treatment from above . Leon has done great for me , and I hope we can strengthen, push on and win this league and stick two fingers up to the lot of them 

It was a great game for the neutrals today  - I saw the RFL top brass were at the match and got a good telling off from everyone.

I am pretty sure with a fully fit squad Workington would have won today - Swinton played as they have all season, some good individuals but not really gelled as team.

I think a bit of luck was the difference today - thought Workington scored well worked tries and should have had at least one more had your centre not spilled the ball when trying to pass it - I was really impressed with your full back and stand off and left wing (who looked really pacey).

The atmosphere was good and everyone at you club can be proud of your team and your fans.

I had heard before the match that Leon Pryce was on his way to Dewsbury - but from what been said here he is staying - which should be good as he has clearly done a good job.

All the very best for next season - for both our sides really.

Archived