$1000+ raised to help player

70% of the target has been reached, let's hope they hit the target soon enough and put the kid's mind at ease.

It's times like this I'm really proud to be a RL fan, and proud of my fellow fans! :)  Well done to everyone who chipped in, but keep spreading the word until the job is done!

6 hours ago, langpark said:

70% of the target has been reached, let's hope they hit the target soon enough and put the kid's mind at ease.

It's times like this I'm really proud to be a RL fan, and proud of my fellow fans! :)  Well done to everyone who chipped in, but keep spreading the word until the job is done!

Have you put this on the LU forum lp?

rldfsignature.jpg

I do think there should be a RLIF fund for instances like this were players from developing nations are badly injured playing for their countries. Players from the likes of Colombia sacrifice and risk an awful lot for little or no reward and it must be a barrier for players taking up the game. Setting aside a few thousand each year for incidents like this certainly shouldn't be too difficult.

9 hours ago, Damien said:

I do think there should be a RLIF fund for instances like this were players from developing nations are badly injured playing for their countries. Players from the likes of Colombia sacrifice and risk an awful lot for little or no reward and it must be a barrier for players taking up the game. Setting aside a few thousand each year for incidents like this certainly shouldn't be too difficult.

seems like some kind of fund / insurance policy could be set up.

Archived