Fri 22 Feb: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/02/19 at 19:45

This time last year I went to this fixture and (as a Wire fan) it was one of the worst games I've ever seen. It was lashing down and everyone under cover was soaked by the swirling, freezing rain. 

Thankfully the forecast is better for this Friday and I hope the Wire can continue the good start to the season. These are the games we need to win to make top 5.  It will be tough with Hudds looking to fight back after 2 disappointments. 

16-22 if it's dry.

McGillvary scores on the back of a needless King penalty.   Warrington really need to watch their discipline this season, they build a good position and then let teams back off the hook.   I hope it's over-enthusiasm that gets channeled correctly as the season goes on.

4-16

Warrington are a class above the giants tonight and will win comfortably 

But Childs is an absolute ###### disgrace of an official. Genuinely spoiling the game. Genuinely clueless and genuinely incompetent. He isn't why were losing at all but he is why this game is a joke.

Archived