What’s on Your RL Bucket List?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/04/2019 at 13:32, Colin James said:

To see Swinton finally make it home. 

Is that because the coach always breaks down after away games???

Hull v Rovers at Wembley with a 10-5 scoreline to us, just to shut up the East Hull bin dippers once and for all and maybe avoid the vandalism from their fans on one of the murals ? https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/hull-fc-fans-disgusted-former-2781083

I guess my other wish would be to see London lift a GF/CC, as for anything else, New York v Jacksonville Jags at the LA Colesium, however the colisium is likely to be pulled down in the near future from what I understand.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/04/2019 at 09:05, Copa said:

Goodness. Why don’t you go all in and want to see Bradford beat Australia? ?

Well, they have beaten Leeds, and that's probably sweeter. Saves a lot of travel time too.

On 30/04/2019 at 15:05, deluded pom? said:

There's only a couple. The Hull derby and we'll have to see if Hunslet ever reach SL or Leeds drop down. ? 

The Pies and Skints lot may find your head shaking emoji for you soon. 

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Seeing a game in Cumbria - any of Whitehaven, Barrow or Workington. I have been to all the NRL grounds and all bar Catalans in the Super League, loads of Championship grounds and seen League in the UK on a variety of soccer and union grounds for internationals and "event" games and a lot of grounds here and down under on which league is no longer played and but I have never been to Cumbria so It's definately on the bucket list along with getting to an amateur game at either Wigan St Pats or Thatto Heath.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Archived