Cadbury’s Blake

This is brilliant!

At a time when we’re trying to defuse the embarrassing actions of a club official, this bit of ingenious marketing is much welcome especially from a major world brand...

https://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/17880499.warrington-wolves-give-free-flakes-fans-wakefield-game/

I’ve never seen such a stunt in UK rugby league before, so let’s hope it’s the first of many.   Bravo to Warrington’s PR team in pulling this off.

I’m away during the match so I can’t get myself one ?

393DC763-45B0-4568-818C-836D0B177FE0.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Warrington are changing the game over here! Sticking up a few posters and banners about town and highlights on a youtube channel with 5k subscribers isn't enough!

It’s surprising that other clubs aren’t doing similar having seen the impact it’s had at Wire. 

1 hour ago, Cheshire Setter said:

This is brilliant!

At a time when we’re trying to defuse the embarrassing actions of a club official, this bit of ingenious marketing is much welcome especially from a major world brand...

https://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/17880499.warrington-wolves-give-free-flakes-fans-wakefield-game/

I’ve never seen such a stunt in UK rugby league before, so let’s hope it’s the first of many.   Bravo to Warrington’s PR team in pulling this off.

Got to feel for the poor employee who was given the job of putting all the stickers on! At least they chose to do it against a team who doesn't generally take many fans.

1 hour ago, 7723 said:

Got to feel for the poor employee who was given the job of putting all the stickers on! At least they chose to do it against a team who doesn't generally take many fans.

I think I read somewhere it was a thousand chocolate bars. 

Quite a neat little idea, nicely done

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

It’s surprising that other clubs aren’t doing similar having seen the impact it’s had at Wire. 

York City Knight handed out hundreds of YCK branded chocolate bars at York Pride in 2017, the wrapper doubled up as a £5 discount at our game the following day.

It was really well received! 

Certainly not afraid to try new ideas to publicise games, lots involving wolfie, snooker,darts,spygate,bakeoff and many others including the plane, videos with Adam Hills. All good light hearted fun which creates a good vibe about games.

2 hours ago, Dave T said:

I think I read somewhere it was a thousand chocolate bars. 

Quite a neat little idea, nicely done

I am just hoping the referee doesn't get photographed,or seen,eating one.Otherwise,should Warrington win,his impartiality will be called into question.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

5 hours ago, Cheshire Setter said:

This is brilliant!

I bet this has caused a Ripple at other Clubs!

4 hours ago, RugbyLeagueMan said:

Yes, but that product contains more cocoa and less junk like sugars and preservatives. I'd choose this one for quality. ?

Can’t argue with that.   Does it crumble a bit too easily though? ?

Archived