Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Townster1

2020 Signings

3 hours ago, townie88 said:

I thought it was exactly to make up the numbers? To stop teams going into games without a full bench.

We find it hard enough to attract amateurs as it is. Never mind if they only know they will be involved as and when we need them? Will they receive contract money even if they dont play? 

I would love it to work. But can only see the semi pro clubs benefiting. 

It wouldn't benefit anyone but the pro club, and it looks like the rfl are looking to stop the bad publicity and the reputation  of the pro clubs who are unable to name 17 fit players, lets be truthful, it wasn't just down to injury's that the club couldn't field 17 players at the end of the season was it. 

12 minutes ago, JMB said:

, lets be truthful, it wasn't just down to injury's that the club couldn't field 17 players at the end of the season was it. 

Let’s be truthful 5 injuries, a suspension and a retirement due to knee clean op not improving Ollys knees didn’t help though did it.

I think I'll move on, seems JMB you have some decent points but underlying seems to be a questionning and negative attitude towards most things tbh. 

I'm off to drink my half full cup of tea.

We'll have to just disagree. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlueVintheblood said:

I think I'll move on, seems JMB you have some decent points but underlying seems to be a questionning and negative attitude towards most things tbh. 

I'm off to drink my half full cup of tea.

We'll have to just disagree. 

They maybe negative but the truth, you can only bury your head in the sand only for so long, I want the best for the club but I wont sit back and say nothing if I feel its wrong and it should be highlighted, but I'm not just a Town fan but a rugby league fan, pro and amateur, we will all have a better idea of this rfl proposal when we all see the full rule.