Welcome alex

Sticklebricks

Welcome to the club Alex. Certainly got the physique, look forward to seeing him play. Chris has obviously worked with him before and knows what he is about. It’s going to be exciting to see how the squad develops and matures this year. 

It’s definitely Chris Thorman’s squad and good to see the directors backing their coach. Hall, young, o brien and Dawson a little bit different from your leatherbarrow, tansey and foster. Good luck lads, here’s to an exciting season.

3 hours ago, IanMac said:

Welcome to the club Alex. Certainly got the physique, look forward to seeing him play. Chris has obviously worked with him before and knows what he is about. It’s going to be exciting to see how the squad develops and matures this year. 

It’s definitely Chris Thorman’s squad and good to see the directors backing their coach. Hall, young, o brien and Dawson a little bit different from your leatherbarrow, tansey and foster. Good luck lads, here’s to an exciting season.

Alex has said ‘’My motivation for signing is the excitement of a new challenge, improving under a great coach and proving myself at this level. I’ve really enjoyed training with the lads over the last few weeks and everyone has made me feel very welcome’’

The Good thing is that these are all young Lad's who have all said the same thing and also Chris is saying these players are coming into the club with the right attitude and mentality and are all Training really hard,unlike the 3 named above.

If we could add another Prop alongside Fui Fiu then we should have the best balanced squad we have had in the last 10 years.

Would welcome back young Dickinson to our club,Him and Fui(if he comes back)would be a good front row partnership to give us a good alround team and one i am looking forward to watching...UTT....???

3 minutes ago, Cumberland Sausage said:

Alex has said ‘’My motivation for signing is the excitement of a new challenge, improving under a great coach and proving myself at this level. I’ve really enjoyed training with the lads over the last few weeks and everyone has made me feel very welcome’’

The Good thing is that these are all young Lad's who have all said the same thing and also Chris is saying these players are coming into the club with the right attitude and mentality and are all Training really hard,unlike the 3 named above.

If we could add another Prop alongside Fui Fiu then we should have the best balanced squad we have had in the last 10 years.

Totally agree. Chris made a point of saying at the end of last season he didn’t want to sign players who didn’t have the right attitude. I think he has definitely followed through on that statement and it augurs well for the club. 

When you look at the youngsters he had at Huddersfield in the academy, Macintosh, Tyler mellor, Sam Wood, Sam Hewitt, Tyler Dickinson to name a few, he certainly seems the right guy to nurture, develop and improve players. Real shame Tyler Dickinson signed at Batley, he would have been a great addition. 

Welcome to Town Alex. Looks a good addition. Hope Tickle isn't off. On the subject of forwards maybe they are going with a lighter more mobile side this season. Or like someone mentioned maybe they are waiting to see the SL squads announced  first before moving for forwards.

6 hours ago, IanMac said:

Totally agree. Chris made a point of saying at the end of last season he didn’t want to sign players who didn’t have the right attitude. I think he has definitely followed through on that statement and it augurs well for the club. 

When you look at the youngsters he had at Huddersfield in the academy, Macintosh, Tyler mellor, Sam Wood, Sam Hewitt, Tyler Dickinson to name a few, he certainly seems the right guy to nurture, develop and improve players. Real shame Tyler Dickinson signed at Batley, he would have been a great addition. 

I heard we were trying to get Hewitt back so that would be good

Archived