Dual reg loan signing

Batley Bob

I fully realise that due to somebody mentioning it earlier.

LTS I was only answering Graham Fisher, but I believe if you go back and read the item again I believe it states Leeds mentions it as a DR loan for a month. I stand corrected.

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

I fully realise that due to somebody mentioning it earlier.

LTS I was only answering Graham Fisher, but I believe if you go back and read the item again I believe it states Leeds mentions it as a DR loan for a month. I stand corrected.

No it states loan.

"Our young forward Tyler Dupree will join Batley on loan, initially for a month, and will be available (to) Craig Lingard this weekend for the Bulldogs' clash with Swinton Lions."

The article also mentions the Reserves (DR) agreement between Leeds, Batley, Fev and Leeds Beckett University.

"Batley Bulldogs have reached an agreement with Leeds Rhinos  that will allow a small number of the players the opportunity to play in the new Reserve competition alongside squad players from the Rhinos, and their dual registration partners Featherstone Rovers."

There's a very similar article on the Fev site (without mention of the Dupree loan of course!) https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/news/rovers-leeds-agree-reserves-partnership-5EpMH

16 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Happy with a loan player, but a month...?

Think month is to see how it/ he goes. Also, I think, if it was for longer there will be a call back option.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

I notice from Facebook that the leeds reserve side has a Niall Flynn in the squad. Presume this is the first of our players going in the opposite direction. 

That's good I reckon. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Just now, colinb said:

I notice from Facebook that the leeds reserve side has a Niall Flynn in the squad. Presume this is the first of our players going in the opposite direction. 

That's good I reckon. 

Flynn & Danny Bravo will play tomorrow against Bradford 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived