Sat 6 Jun: NRL: North Queensland Cowboys v Cronulla Sharks KO 10.35am BST (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• North Queensland Cowboys
    • Cronulla Sharks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/06/20 at 09:55

North Queensland are an ordinary side, the game will be determined by whatever Cronulla side turns up, If its the side that on paper is Top 8 then an Cronulla win. If its the disinterested side with big dollar duds playing and a paper mache defence that would not win a half-opened packet of Tim-Tams let alone a premiership, then it will be an 0-4 start for the Sharkies and blood in the water.at woolooware bay

Cronulla by 10

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Taumalolo and Hess out - that's a big problem for the Cowboys.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Told Ya - The real Sharks turned up today and with the fixtures they have coming up they can rapidly move back up the table. Enthusiasm and comitment today but still plenty to work on.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Lots of dropped ball, but pretty entertaining despite/because of it.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 hours ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Six Sharks players have failed their initial temperature checks. 

Anyone know which equipment they are using for these temperature checks?  We’ve found the hand held scanner guns give some strange results sometimes.

4 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Anyone know which equipment they are using for these temperature checks?  We’ve found the hand held scanner guns give some strange results sometimes.

I get my done regularly with one in the ear and it’s varied from 35.something to 37.4 . It’s never the same 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 06/06/2020 at 12:18, Nearenough said:

great watch but error count is nuts, making for cracking entertainment tho....i still get the feeling sharks will find a way to lose this

On 06/06/2020 at 13:55, Futtocks said:

Lots of dropped ball, but pretty entertaining despite/because of it.

Crazy game, both sides doing their best to lose it at times but I agree, great entertainment.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived