Sat 13 Jun: NRL: Wests Tigers v Canberra Raiders KO 10.35am BST (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wests Tigers
    • Canberra Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/06/20 at 10:00

Benji Marshall dropped, I bet theres many a West Tigers fan finding their $10 Popcorn Chicken Nuggets indigestable on hearing that. Benji taking it in his stride like the true professional he is. but these are the facts, West Tigers are most consistently inconsistent team in the NRL . it's not just a game of two halves with Wests but more like 4 quarters with the Tigers going from Sublime to S&&t in 20 minutes spells at the end of which last week  the Tigers lost to Gold Coast in the last minute.

So what does Maguire do - get rid red of the Tigers best player for the "Solid Citizen" that is Josh Reynolds - C'mon Man !

No doubt Canberra want to get back in the saddle after being unxpectedly unhorsed by Newcastle last week. and I think they will, in fact I think Wests could be on the end of a seal-clubbing in this game.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

15 hours ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Benji Marshall dropped, I bet theres many a West Tigers fan finding their $10 Popcorn Chicken Nuggets indigestable on hearing that. Benji taking it in his stride like the true professional he is. but these are the facts, West Tigers are most consistently inconsistent team in the NRL . it's not just a game of two halves with Wests but more like 4 quarters with the Tigers going from Sublime to S&&t in 20 minutes spells at the end of which last week  the Tigers lost to Gold Coast in the last minute.

So what does Maguire do - get rid red of the Tigers best player for the "Solid Citizen" that is Josh Reynolds - C'mon Man !

No doubt Canberra want to get back in the saddle after being unxpectedly unhorsed by Newcastle last week. and I think they will, in fact I think Wests could be on the end of a seal-clubbing in this game.

Marshall hasn't been dropped. He is having to self isolate 

Ryan Sutton plays today.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nice banner for Arthur Summons.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Harry Grant is looking very good for the Tigers.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

23 minutes ago, barnyia said:

Is that a mullet haircut for whitehead? 

Must be applying for his Australian citizenship. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Tigers 4:0 Raiders at HT.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Williams top of the try assist table now I see. No surprise, he was consistently right at the top of that stat in Super League.

His short kicking game has always been one of the strongest part of his game.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Tigers fans will be disappointed with that. Russell Packer’s stupidity was a big factor.

Canberra aren’t as potent on the edge without Bateman and Joey Leilua. Finding it hard to see how they improve on last year, even with Williams’ devastating short kicking game (and is there a halfback in the world with a better one?).

4 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Tigers fans will be disappointed with that. Russell Packer’s stupidity was a big factor.

Canberra aren’t as potent on the edge without Bateman and Joey Leilua. Finding it hard to see how they improve on last year, even with Williams’ devastating short kicking game (and is there a halfback in the world with a better one?).

Yes that's right.  There may be some as good but struggling to find one better.  And he runs well, so if people decide to hang off him, thats dangerous as well.

26 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Mitchell Moses.

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

1 hour ago, Dunbar said:

Williams top of the try assist table now I see. No surprise, he was consistently right at the top of that stat in Super League.

His short kicking game has always been one of the strongest part of his game.

...and so much better now he is playing in a team that can take advantage of that.

10 hours ago, Jeff Stein said:

Marshall hasn't been dropped. He is having to self isolate 

Obviously you did not watch the game with Benji on the sidelines...

Canberra getting off to a slow start which could cost tem against a good side as the game wore on they took a vice like grip on the game. As for Wests even less inventive going forward than before #BringbackBenji

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

8 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Ryan Sutton plays today.

I thought Sutton did very well today.  Alongside Guler I thought he added some much needed energy and go forward for the Raiders after their starting pack didn't make much of an impact.

He looked in good shape as well.  That was a decent performance for his first game in something like 8 months.

3 hours ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Obviously you did not watch the game with Benji on the sidelines...

Canberra getting off to a slow start which could cost tem against a good side as the game wore on they took a vice like grip on the game. As for Wests even less inventive going forward than before #BringbackBenji

I did. He kissed a reporter on the cheek and cannot play for breaching biosecurity rules. I assumed that would mean self isolating but strangely it doesn't. It was a story on the BBC rugby league webpages three days ago 

Archived