Super League Promotion (Merged Threads)

Col81

31 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

You have read the most recent report Super League produced didn't you Harry? Given the quality in that report, I expect you will be thoroughly disappointed by the report published as a result of this process.

Which SL report is that Tommy? How recent is it if it is since Mr Elstone last spoke to Dave Woods then no I haven't.

But it should not be a SL report, it should be one from the "independent panel".

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Which SL report is that Tommy? How recent is it if it is since Mr Elstone last spoke to Dave Woods then no I haven't.

But it should not be a SL report, it should be one from the "independent panel".

The one they did on Toronto.

Perhaps you're right, but given the independent panel is drawn from 3 super league and 3 RFL representatives plus the chair I'm not convinced the quality will be any higher.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

51 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

York 

Toulouse 

Fev 

London 

Bradford/Leigh less than 5%

8 hours ago, my missus said:

it will be groundhog day again if leigh get in no wins all season well possibly one (wigan) relegation and administration seen it all before.

When we're Leigh last in administration after relegation ? 

3 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

I wouldn't read too much into that, the same "newsaper" also carries an article about the local police surrounding a job centre, even they don't want to work there!

9 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

So 2 ###### up venues ? , And I though away fans aren't allowed ? 

The away fans argument is that any sensibly run club shouldn't be factoring in away fan income into their budgets, which is a perfectly reasonable view.

Of course away fans will be welcomed and encouraged when it is safe to do so. No decent club should be relying on them though.

11 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

The away fans argument is that any sensibly run club shouldn't be factoring in away fan income into their budgets, which is a perfectly reasonable view.

Of course away fans will be welcomed and encouraged when it is safe to do so. No decent club should be relying on them though.

None do 

1 minute ago, Tommygilf said:

Excellent. So its not a major factor that needs bringing up all the time

Elstone brought it up as central I think.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived