• Created
  • Last Reply

Batley Bulldogs v Halifax Panthers KO 15:00
Bradford Bulls v Widnes Vikings KO 15:00
London Broncos v Swinton Lions KO 15:00
Oldham v Dewsbury Rams KO 15:00
Whitehaven v York City Knights KO 15:00
Sheffield Eagles v Toulouse Olympique KO 15:00

wins for Fax , Bulls, Broncos, Rams, Knights, Olympique .

1 hour ago, Gooleboy said:

No they didn't. The RFL dictated that no Part Time Clubs can travel to France in the current climate. I am sure we will play them later in the season.

I thought Fev were full time and super league ready though?

7 hours ago, yipyee said:

Fev ducked out of playing TO though..

Really Y they were stood down by the RFL for boris's impeccable lockdown strategy but tell me this Y

why didn't TO take the opportunity to play FEV over here on a neutral ground like they did with widnes and swinton two teams which they thought they could beat easily

Incidentally they beat widnes 70-0 and swinton 66-18

8 minutes ago, POR said:

Really Y they were stood down by the RFL for boris's impeccable lockdown strategy but tell me this Y

why didn't TO take the opportunity to play FEV over here on a neutral ground like they did with widnes and swinton two teams which they thought they could beat easily

Incidentally they beat widnes 70-0 and swinton 66-18

Now now don’t let the truth get in the way of a good anti Fev story!

2 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

I wouldnt worry about fev vs tou.  We are v likely to see that game down the road.  

On another point, are halifax restricted to less than 1000 people because their attendances are worrying. 

No it's a council thing Halifax town also had restrictions on crowd numbers

6 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

I wouldnt worry about fev vs tou.  We are v likely to see that game down the road.  

On another point, are halifax restricted to less than 1000 people because their attendances are worrying. 

Yes unfortunatley we are. The concil have never come out with an offical statement but the figure is believed  to be about 10% of capacity. I believe capacity is also reduced by the council because some little bits of work are needed to take it above 10k. It currently satnds at about 8-9k I beleive.

On another point does anyone think the grass at Dewsbury is not a great colour?

All joking aside Its actually quite annoying that our council will not even allow bar or food facilities at the ground especially when up at Newcastle everything looked open as normal and I believe its the same over at Batley today. Its almost as though our council do not what to do anything to help pro sport in the area.

49 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

All joking aside Its actually quite annoying that our council will not even allow bar or food facilities at the ground especially when up at Newcastle everything looked open as normal and I believe its the same over at Batley today. Its almost as though our council do not what to do anything to help pro sport in the area.

Fax and supporters deserve better council support.It's hard enough with present restrictions without having to do it with both hands tied behind your backs.Always enjoy our visits to The Shay.

Archived