Jump to content

Morgan Smith.


Stirlin
 Share

Recommended Posts


9 hours ago, Toby The Tram said:

Maybe an internet forum isn’t the best place for you in the off season then

True, we need something to keep us going through the long winter months, we can't expect Coolie to keep us entertained all winter long, as funny as he is and he does try hard, bless him we do need something else and the rumours help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

True, we need something to keep us going through the long winter months, we can't expect Coolie to keep us entertained all winter long, as funny as he is and he does try hard, bless him we do need something else and the rumours help.

I’m not sure funny is the right word 🤣 He went very quiet until Dewsbury picked up a few wins, rubbish at predictions too, still waiting for Danny Ward to be announced as York coach!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

I’m not sure funny is the right word 🤣 He went very quiet until Dewsbury picked up a few wins, rubbish at predictions too, still waiting for Danny Ward to be announced as York coach!

yes ,  and he,s not predicted murrell to be their next halfback when he does a few more years maturing at keighley .😆

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have not posted on here for some time so  re-Morgan Smith i have not seen any conformation of his departure from the Knights appart from Yorkshire live and on here but should  he have signed for Rovers then he has no integrity and he is not the sort of player we need at the Knights,and if the media are to be believed then should we sign Jamie Ellis i would be more than happy to seen him full time in a Knights shirt along side O'Hagan who i also hope will resign next season,there is a lot of rebuilding to be done and sooner than later as we are not the only team to be losing players wholesale Sheffield are losing around 10 of their squad by all accounts gona be an ineresting close season regards recruitment 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 21/09/2021 at 14:47, yck2017 said:

I have not posted on here for some time so  re-Morgan Smith i have not seen any conformation of his departure from the Knights appart from Yorkshire live and on here but should  he have signed for Rovers then he has no integrity and he is not the sort of player we need at the Knights,and if the media are to be believed then should we sign Jamie Ellis i would be more than happy to seen him full time in a Knights shirt

So to sum up:
If Ellis leaves leaves Leigh after one year there where he hardly played for them following a pre-season injury, you're more than happy to see him in a Knights shirt.

But if Smith leaves York after one year there where he didn't play for them following a pre-season injury, he has no integrity and is not the sort of player needed at the Knights? 🤔

Edited by The Phantom Horseman
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/09/2021 at 11:18, coolie said:

Pro's & cons

He's in a full time environment at Leigh, will have lots of winning pay next season, most probably will get another crack at super league when Leigh win the league again next season

 

Or

 

He can sign for York

 

Rocket scientists don't reply 🤔🤔

Oh dear Coolie Lad 😄 it's almost like you haven't a clue what you're talking about 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Shadow45 said:

Oh dear Coolie Lad 😄 it's almost like you haven't a clue what you're talking about 

To be fair it doesn’t mean anything until the signing is confirmed by our Dewsbury accountant 🤣 

So....Danny Ward, when is he replacing Fordy again......

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Morgan has signed for Featherstone Rovers, think we all knew he would and we will be able to see what we missed next season when we play them home and away. 🙂 🙂

Or watch him in super league 🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Featherstone Rovers have announced that Morgan Smith has signed for them, hope he plays more games for them than he did us. 

It was always going to happen sometime in is career following in the footsteps of his legendary grandad peter 

Listening to his interview  he said he said he always wanted to play for his hometown club but it was unexpected  it's come quicker than he thought especially after his  year long injury

He said he  going to go with york   again  this season and reading between the lines he would have signed for you if  had been anyone else other than FEV that had come in for him

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, POR said:

He said he  going to go with york   again  this season and reading between the lines he would have signed for you if  had been anyone else other than FEV that had come in for him

That was good of him.

  • Haha 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shame to see him go without playing for us, really rate him as a player and so unfortunate to get such a bad injury last year. He was always going to sign for his hometown if the option came up. Best of luck to him.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, mn79 said:

Shame to see him go without playing for us, really rate him as a player and so unfortunate to get such a bad injury last year. He was always going to sign for his hometown if the option came up. Best of luck to him.

Probably would of signed for us if we could of offered a bigger contract than Fev,remember everyone its all about the money not loyalty,hometown clubs or what the fans want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...