PE firm linked to Superleague wound up !

A wise decision to steer clear.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

21 minutes ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

I think more companies are rum than aren't but this is rummer than most apart from the Enron type.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

56 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Heh. I wonder if people who lambasted clubs for refusing this proposal will be on here eating a slice of humble pie?

To be fair it was one of those rare times when the vast majority on here were against it. I do remember one particular poster with a great fondness of PE though.....

2 minutes ago, Damien said:

To be fair it was one of those rare times when the vast majority on here were against it. I do remember one particular poster with a great fondness of PE though.....

Pray tell? 

1 hour ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

I didn't realise they were involved in the Pegasus story that's been in the news recently.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Aah , mmmm , yes , that's how things are done these days isn't it ?

What we should have done is have the money paid into an account with the name "A.B.de P.Johnson" and nobody would ever ask for it to be repaid.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

It is probable that they have gone out of business prior to the Super League clubs paying the money to Rothschild Bank for arranging the meeting.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/super-league-investment-novalpina-capital-robert-elstone-845530

Only in rugby league.Continuing to lurch from crisis to crisis...While losing money,needlessly.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

Archived