Sun 5 Sept: SL Magic: Leigh Centurions v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 17:30 (TV)

Who will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/09/21 at 17:00

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

Well can't believe that despite relegation we are still being caned by the most inexperienced ref  - which we have somehow had all season  -  we are goosed and KR will run away with this, so that all can say how poor we are again.

Whenever you start having sympathy with the impossible situation Leigh were put in this season, you see a post like this and any supportive feelings you may have had start draining away again.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

22 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

Well can't believe that despite relegation we are still being caned by the most inexperienced ref  - which we have somehow had all season  -  we are goosed and KR will run away with this, so that all can say how poor we are again.

Surprised he's reffing you again after he cost you the match last Monday.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Bloody ref failed to tackle Keinhorst, this ref really does have it in for Leigh, his defence is shocking.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Putting the Leigh situation aside, how many are left in the stadium 5/6/7000 seriously I would ditch MM regardless of the claims of the numbers attending it puts the sport in a bad light.

For me it just shows the biggest problem we have is that the majority of fans follow their team and NOT the game.

P 

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

What are you rambling on about.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Great gesture.

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Don't be thick, I have  seen you rant on about how Wigan have been given a raw deal many times.

Oooh this will be interesting. Go on find one and quote it. If I have done that many times you should easily find one.

5 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Putting the Leigh situation aside, how many are left in the stadium 5/6/7000 seriously I would ditch MM regardless of the claims of the numbers attending it puts the sport in a bad light.

For me it just shows the biggest problem we have is that the majority of fans follow their team and NOT the game.

P 

25000 there! 😄

6 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

P 

I think you find, other than the seat counters, nobody cares.

6 minutes ago, dkw said:

Great 2nd half by KR....and Leigh erm...well, they were there too....

They would have been more there if that pesky ref had put in a proper defensive stint, every time he was in the Leigh defensive line he just moved out of the way of the Hull KR players letting them through.

1 minute ago, Padge said:

They would have been more there if that pesky ref had put in a proper defensive stint, every time he was in the Leigh defensive line he just moved out of the way of the Hull KR players letting them through.

He did make one block on Lewis... probably better stats than some Leigh players 😉

1 minute ago, Padge said:

To be fair the ref also let a kick off go out untouched and then let Ryan Hall meander across the pitch untouched, damn him.

38 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

P 

Left Newcastle after the Wigan v Wire game and am still travelling home to Lancashire. If we had stayed for the last match it would be gone midnight before we got home. Many others will have made the same decision.

I would have loved to have watched all 6 matches this weekend but it's just not feasible if you have other commitments. I agree that some just want watch their own team but many more watch the other games regardless of who is playing. I follow St Helens but I am a Rugby League supporter first and foremost.

To get 60k over the two days is a creditable achievement under the current circumstances, and I for one hope the Magic Weekend concept is here for years to come.

Archived