Elite 1 is back this weekend

27 minutes ago, barnyia said:

I'll definitely be there and hopefully my youngest will get to the U15 final. 

When i lived in Cuxac-C., anytime there was a match in Narbonne I was like a rat up a drainpipe to watch it.

Always stopped at L'oulibo too. 

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:

#CorbynwasrightandFordesaidso!  Trusscouldn'tcareless v Keith AWOL Tory vast majority in the making.

ALL GOOD STUFF sadly I have to go back to England on Sunday, however will be at the Dragons on Saturday and Toulouse on Sunday.

Then Warrington Thursday and Hull KR Saturday what a 8 days:)

Paul

2 hours ago, Oxford said:

When i lived in Cuxac-C., anytime there was a match in Narbonne I was like a rat up a drainpipe to watch it.

Always stopped at L'oulibo too. 

Cuxac d'Aude or cuxac cabardes ? 

On 08/05/2022 at 11:10, audois said:

It was over near in quarter of an hour. CXIII ran riot with 20 pioints racked-up with FCL helpless. It turned into something better after the break curtesty of Maloney who ran himself into the ground to get his side back into it. He was every where. Got them back into a one converted try deficit. Only for the  re-start after the score the winger allowed the ball roll into touch inches from his own try line! That was it. Carcassonne though were better through out and wll be fine finalists - Limoux should be their rivals at Narbonne. Their clash against the Canaris at Domec earlier was i think the best game of the season.

Any idea how many were at the two semi finals? It sounded like there was a good crowd at Limoux but there’s no highlights of the Carcassonne game on YouTube. 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, barnyia said:

Cuxac d'Aude or cuxac cabardes ? 

Le centre du monde Cuxac - Cabardes!

Edited by Oxford

#CorbynwasrightandFordesaidso!  Trusscouldn'tcareless v Keith AWOL Tory vast majority in the making.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Le centre du monde Cuxac - Cabardes!

My old  house but not taken when I lived there.

Sorry soemthing is blocking the photo!

Edited by Oxford

Posted (edited)

Semi Finals  U19  was St Esteve 70-6 Albi/ TO 56-14  Lezignan. As it should be. The two SL clubs are pushing forward now as they need to.

Interesting that TO are already signing former players for their Elite 1 for next year (from Villeneuve) forward Masselot and centre Margueritte both former internationals. With some of the existing U19s moving up too they should be more competitive next season

Edited by audois
  • Like 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

1 hour ago, audois said:

Semi Finals  U19  was St Esteve 70-6 Albi/ TO 56-14  Lezignan. As it should be. The two SL clubs are pushing forward now as they need to.

Interesting that TO are already signing former players for their Elite 1 for next year (from Villeneuve) forward Masselot and centre Margueritte both former internationals. With some of the existing U19s moving up too they should be more competitive next season

How do you think Paul Sangare is progressing? He looks huge, even bigger than his brother 

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Thanks. I don’t know why they put music on highlights (Our League sometimes does it too), it makes it worse than silence. 

It's for the young UN's😁

• Haha 1

On 09/05/2022 at 17:11, barnyia said:

I'll definitely be there and hopefully my youngest will get to the U15 final. 

I hope he gets to play on finals day, barnyia.

• Like 1

Unless I was tripping there was someone with two massive horned cows in the crowd behind the sticks at Limoux, you wouldn’t see that at Crown Flatt. 

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

Unless I was tripping there was someone with two massive horned cows in the crowd behind the sticks at Limoux, you wouldn’t see that at Crown Flatt. 

Limousin cows?  Just a thought!

Saturday, May the 21st
2:30pm Déesses Catalanes v Lescure
Élite 1 Féminine, Finale – Narbonne

Sunday, May the 22nd
2:30pm Limoux v Carcassonne XIII
Élite 1, Finale – Narbonne

• Thanks 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle