Mon 18th Apr: SL: Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos KO 15:00 (Sky

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/04/22 at 14:30

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wilsontown said:

Leeds chuck in an error and a penalty to end the match. Fitting, that was as poor a game skills-wise as I think I've ever seen at the top level.

It certainly highlights the stupidity of having 2 rounds over the Easter weekend.

Just now, Tommygilf said:

Hope everyone remembers this game when any current Cas players are mentioned being in contention for England.

You're right, because we should definitely be using form in one game when we pick international sides....

Just now, Davo5 said:

It certainly highlights the stupidity of having 2 rounds over the Easter weekend.

I don't think people understand the effort it takes, and every season the Monday games almost invariably poor.

Just now, Davo5 said:

I can think of a couple Leeds would love to have.

Watts once again showed he's just an FTB, Westerman showed his "quality" yet again, McShane looks great for Cas good for him, and Trueman was anonymous for all but one play.

Them good enough for Leeds shouldn't be good enough for England but thank you for the compliment 😉

Enjoyed that match. Bentley should have seen red. 

I can't believe we have abandoned the crackdown which was seeing the right cards delivered the vast majority of the time. Now we are seeing serious foul play getting yellow at most. 

Kudos to that Leeds team.

Cas played poorly but on paper it was a total miss match and Leeds lost their senior play maker after 15 minutes and were down to 12 for 10 minutes.  They hung in well and deserve credit for that.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Dave T said:

I can't believe we have abandoned the crackdown which was seeing the right cards delivered the vast majority of the time. Now we are seeing serious foul play getting yellow at most. 

It was almost certainly a red for me, lucky to only get a yellow.

5 minutes ago, Southerner said:

I’m sure he’ll be a good player in the future but Jack Sinfield is nowhere near ready for Super League right now. 

Well yes, given the lad is only 17 that's quite understandable

27 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Leeds really are rubbish , they must be really glad Toulouse are in SL this year 

Id be very concerned if i was a cas fan, leeds were rubbish, but look at the lineups and the fact we lost our senior halfback for most of the game, weve got a lot of players to come back into the starting line up, do cas?

13 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Bentley is an idiot bit Watts should get cited for the elbow

5 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Id be very concerned if i was a cas fan, leeds were rubbish, but look at the lineups and the fact we lost our senior halfback for most of the game, weve got a lot of players to come back into the starting line up, do cas?

Considering they are sat in 7th on 8 points I’d think they are far less concerned than Leeds fans are currently.

46 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

He coaches them. 

Cas were always strong because Powell made them more than the sum of their parts. 

Sick of hearing this ######.

Gale,Roberts,Webster,Millington,Moors,Hardaker for a year.

Theses players are hardly the result of Powell "polishing turds"

Cas had class players that any coach could have done well with.

Archived