Workington away

dhuggybear

17 minutes ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Probably the usual mini bus.😎

Yawn

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

3 hours ago, pennington said:

Yeah looking forward to the game. I shall be travelling on the train, I would imagine we shall outnumber the amount of Workington fans that were at the last Barrow vs Workington game 😊

Here's hoping you do for a change, fans are always more likely to travel when their team is doing well. Looking forward to seeing a good Barrow contingent but not necessarily the game 🙈😎

17 hours ago, pennington said:

Yeah looking forward to the game. I shall be travelling on the train, I would imagine we shall outnumber the amount of Workington fans that were at the last Barrow vs Workington game 😊

The more the merrier let's hope we get fans from both Town and  Barrow at the match 😀

• Like 3

Looking forward to Sunday ! What are peoples thoughts on the score ? I am going to go for Workington 16-34 Barrow, Ritson first try scorer. Looking forward to seeing Miloudi in a Barrow shirt again with Ritson.

Also been put on Barrow twitter about a French signing, so find out later on who that is. 

Big game for opposing reasons & both teams need the win, 2 French lads will be keen to impress & hope to see French flair & passion but no histrionics & that goes for all our lads as whoever keeps their composure takes the win. 

13 hours ago, mickmike wilson said:

Big game for opposing reasons & both teams need the win, 2 French lads will be keen to impress & hope to see French flair & passion but no histrionics & that goes for all our lads as whoever keeps their composure takes the win. 

I found this on YouTube: Mathieu Cozza Highlights

He looks solid enough: Drives the ball in well and knows how to tackle.

I wonder how long it will take before he bleaches his hair?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Garry Wheeler had looked like he may have a hamstring strain as he had came off pointing at his upper leg and when he sat in the stand he had an ice pack on it. Shame if it is because he was just starting to show glimpses of his undoubted abilities. Hope we can get Costello again as he looked pure class last week and with between him and Hakim we would have a seriously dangerous centre combo. Heres hoping 😊

Cresswell

Ritson

Miloudi 

Costello 

Toal

Carter

Sammutt

Forster

Wood

Gillam

Hopkins

Stack