Sun 5th June : SL : Hull Kingston Rovers v Salford Red Devils KO 15:00

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Salford Red Devils

Discuss the SL game between Hull Kingston Rovers and Salford Red Devils here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Salford have been steadily improving since their horror show at home to Catalans on Easter Monday. A couple of narrow defeats at Wigan and Saints was followed by a couple of good wins v Leeds and Cas.

Rovers on the other hand have struggled of late, the eight points they scored in the home defeat to Catalans last time out are the only points they've scored in their last three games having being nilled by both Cas and Leeds previously.

So if we use Cas and Leeds as a guide it should be an away win, however Rovers will be desperate for a win in front of their fans so I expect a close one.

Hull KR 10 Salford 16.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HKR AWAY DAYS said:

Naturally hoping for a win but will probably go down like Lockerbie tbh...

Bloody Hell…Mr Tasteless enters the building!

• Like 1

This is a game already largely forgotten. Odd given it was a real 4 pointer which was central to where the season would point to for KR and SRD.

Sadly it looked like some of the Devils were firmly in Jubilee mood. (Both as on the weekend's Regal beanfest and as in the plotless chaos of the Derek Jarman version).

I first heard the phrase "Same old same" at the Willows after another crushing heavy defeat. It was that today.

After a handful of encouraging performances, it was back to Same Old Same. Shame. Lots for Rowley to think on. The pack proved it lacks punch and the return of ill discipline is as disappointing as being stood up at a Sammy Smith's pub on a Tuesday.

If I was a keen investor, I'd be adding me share for a new prop or three than wait to see if the AJ Bell of Doom rings for sale.

Move on - Wigan next. ✌️🤔✌️