Tom Opacic signs for Hull KR

34 minutes ago, DavidM said:

A good signing for Hull KR that's for sure. He's an ordinary NRL player, I'm often surprised he gets as many games but he's a solid enough player, if a little lightweight. He's coming over in his prime and I expect him to go well over here

6 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

A good signing for Hull KR that's for sure. He's an ordinary NRL player, I'm often surprised he gets as many games but he's a solid enough player, if a little lightweight. He's coming over in his prime and I expect him to go well over here

Did you start out by thinking "This is a great signing", then have second thoughts before finally thinking, "oh well, I might as well post it anyway"...

• Confused 1
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

15 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Did you start out by thinking "This is a great signing", then have second thoughts before finally thinking, "oh well, I might as well post it anyway"...

It’s quite simple really. 

He’s an ordinary NRL centre. The NRL is at a higher level than Hull KR, so he will likely prove to be a good addition to them. He never stands out but is a solid enough player, much like Liam Sutcliffe in that regard 

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

So which of the 'owd buggers' who occupy the centre spots will he be replacing, and is it time for the only German International of any note who us presently the back up to be leaving Craven Park?

Tom Opacic is a direct replacement for Brad Takairangi whose time at Rovers has been particularly disappointing.

Jimmy Keinhorst is contracted for 2023 and is very much a utility player these days.